Unheeded Council

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Billy

Unheeded Council

Post by Billy »

((First of I'd like to apologize to A.J. for no showing our tag match. Unfortunately, my uncle had been diagnosed with late stages of lung cancer weeks ago and yesterday at about 10 am my time they moved him to hospice care. So I dropped everything to go get what time I could with him. I had already prepped my promo for the show but didn't manage to get it up. I'm posting it now, just so it's not wasted.))

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The shot opened up on a profile shot of Chavo and Elias sitting in steel folding chairs staring at a wall about fifteen feet in front of them. The camera panned slowly behind them to reveal an empty cork board as their focal point. It continued to pan to the opposite profile, with Elias now closer to the camera. On the opposite side of Elias and Chavo, where the camera had begun its movement stood Raquel Diaz waiting in the wings. Her short leather jacket and jeans was a stark contrast to the matching ring gear of Chavo and Elias. She walked out in front of them, obscuring the cork board from their line of sight and carrying a handful of papers and folders.

Raquel Diaz
Boys. Warfare provides a unique opportunity for you to and Kingdom as a whole. For too many days Randy Orton and Edge have held a strangle hold on the EBWF Tag Team Division and management has done everything in their power to suppress contenders on all sides. Almost like a favor is being done for those two boneheads.

Elias raised his hand. Raquel sighed and pointed at him.

Raquel Diaz
Go ahead.

Elias Samson
So, the company wants to keep the titles on Edge and Orton?

Raquel Diaz
As close personal friends to the owner, let’s just say they’ve been given a certain amount of leeway.

Chavo Guerrero Junior
Are you sure that there just haven’t been any other teams all this time?

Raquel Diaz
What do you mean there haven’t been other teams? There have clearly been plenty of teams! I’m going to need the two of you to stop with the pointless line of questions and focus!

Elias and Chavo stiffened up and refocused. Raquel turned to place a picture on the cork board and the two looked at one another and mouthed something. When they looked back Raquel was staring at them.

Raquel Diaz
If the two of you can’t focus, I will replace you. You don’t think I can replace you? You don’t think I will replace you? Elias, what happened the last time you got on my bad side?

Elias Samson
You replaced me with Chavo.

Raquel Diaz
And Chavo? What about you?

Chavo Guerrero Junior
You replaced me with CM Punk.

Elias Samson
What ever happened to that guy anyhow?

Chavo Guerrero Junior
I heard a rumor that he was eaten by that dinosaur!

Elias Samson
NO WAY!

Chavo Guerrero Junior
Yep! I’m glad he’s not a part of the tag team division!

Elias Samson
No joke! I don’t want to wrestle a damn dinosaur! Get gobbled up like a bowl of soup at a homeless shelter!

Chavo Guerrero Junior
That’s a pretty heartless joke.

Elias Samson
What joke? I didn’t tell a joke.

Chavo Guerrero Junior
The homeless shelter thing. You can’t say shit like that!

Elias Samson
But homeless people are yucky!

Raquel slammed her hand against the wall with a loud bang. The two men had relaxed as they talked to one another but all at once stiffened back up. Their eyes were wide.

Raquel Diaz
EXCUSE ME!

Chavo and Elias shot a glance at one another and then did a comedically loud gulp.

Raquel Diaz
You have an opportunity to show the EBWF Universe that the Tag Division isn’t just a big joke. But, looking at the two of you I’m not sure about that anymore. You’re like a couple of grade school class clowns sitting here. Meanwhile you’ve got to prepare to face two wrestlers with multiple tag titles under there belts who have had more partners than Alexa Bliss.

The two men covered there mouths and snickered.

Raquel Diaz
What is so damn funny?

Elias Samson
That joke about Alexa Bliss.

Chavo Guerrero Junior
You called her a…. s.. l.. u.. t!

Raquel Diaz
It wasn’t a joke; it was an insult. Kind of like how her presence is an insult to the entire Women’s Division. The only joke right now is the two of you! Seriously, you couldn’t be less prepared to face Kane and Christian!

This time Elias and Chavo couldn’t contain themselves and they broke out into open laughter. Raquel tossed the stack of papers into the air and stormed off. The camera panned back around behind Chavo and Elias revealing the pinned-up picture as Kane.

Chavo Guerrero Junior
I don’t think she saw the irony of our opponents.

Elias Samson
How could she not? A demon and a man named Christian! That’s freaking hilarious.

Chavo Guerrero Junior
Right! How could you not laugh at that pairing?

Elias Samson
On the real though, someone should speak to Paul London about his antics as of late. The EBWF already has its fair share of dinosaurs, he’s got to lay off bringing back wrestlers who were at there most famous in the nineteen hundreds!

Elias slapped Chavo on the back and chuckled.

Chavo Guerrero Junior
Hey! I resemble that remark!

Elias Samson
Don’t you mean resent?

Chavo Guerrero Junior
Nope! I resemble that remark. Isn’t that what people always want to say about me before I get in the ring with them? I’m a relic from the past whose better years are behind me. In fact, I think you said something similar one time. Something about how I’m too old to still be rocking the Junior at the end of my name, like all of a sudden my father simply doesn’t exist.

Elias Samson
What does you pretending to be young have to do with your father?

Chavo Guerrero Junior
I’m called junior because my father was Chavo Guerrero Senior.

Elias Samson
Can I be honest?

Chavo Guerrero Junior
I’m going to regret it but yes.

Elias Samson
I just thought you were using the name to cover up the fact that you’re actually a senior… citizen.

Both men laughed hysterically. They stood up and turned to face the camera, backing up against the wall with the picture of Kane between them.

Chavo Guerrero Junior
In all seriousness, the two of you have been put into a no-win situation for your debut match with EBWF. As our pal Aiden would proudly say, this isn’t the old world anymore. There’s no corporation to fall back on. No big brother and his graveyard of tombstones. Not here. This is the EBWF. All of your past amounts to nothing and you have to build yourselves into stars.

Elias Samson
And, you’re not going to get much building done in the face of Kingdom. As if the name didn’t make it obvious, we’re Royalty here! We do what we want, when we want to do it because there is no one here to stop us! Look at Aiden, a modern-day rebel. Taking on the powers that be because they keep putting the heel to the little man in attempt to keep them down and appoint a handpicked champion.

Chavo Guerrero Junior
And, maybe that’s what this is. An attempt to hand pick opponents for Randy Orton and Edge for the EBWF Tag Team Titles. However, if so, Wes has done a poor job at protecting his investment. We’re going to devalue you. We’re going to dash your championship dreams. We’re going to crush your hopes. We’re going to…

Elias Samson
They get it! You sound just like Aiden when you carry on like that! Don’t. Just don’t!

Chavo Guerrero Junior
Yep. Sorry. He does do that a lot doesn’t he?

Elias Samson
Like, literally every time. He just finds a point and hammers it home. Really drives the nail in deep. He beats that dead horse until it stops bleeding. Bakes the…

Chavo Guerrero Junior
Now you’re doing it!

Elias Samson
Thanks, I got carried away.

Chavo Guerrero Junior
No problem.

Elias Samson
You see, that’s what a real team does. They make one another better. Chavo and I, we are greater than the sum of our parts. Which is particularly praiseworthy because our parts are just phenomenal to begin with! As a team, I promise you, we are downright unstoppable.

Chavo Guerrero Junior
We’re about to prove that to the world by digging a hole for a couple of fossils and tossing them back to the depths of hell they crawled out of. Edge and Christian!

Elias Samson
No no no. It’s Kane and Christian remember? Edge is teamed up with Randy Orton.

Chavo Guerrero Junior
Sorry! Kane and Christian! Elias and I are about to turn your world upside down. We’re going to have the EBWF Universe calling you Able and Able after we sacrifice you.

Elias Samson
Oh! I see what you did there. Because his name is Kane and then Cain and Able from the Bible because Christian. THAT WAS CLEVER!

Chavo Guerrero Junior
It was cleverer before you explained it. Now, it’s not clever or funny.

Elias Samson
Okay, rewind the tape like this was an episode of that new Disney Plus show.

Chavo Guerrero Junior
No!

The two of them started laughing again.

Elias Samson
Welcome to the EBWF.

Chavo Guerrero Junior
No vacancy!

They continued to laugh as the shot faded to black.
Shaul Guerrero
*EBWF Women's Champion (x2)*
*2019 & 2021 Women's Royal Rumble Winner*
--------------------------
Aiden English
*EBWF World Champion (x3), Gateway Champion, Breakout Champion (x2)*
*2019 King of the Ring and Royal Rumble Winner*
A.J

Re: Unheeded Council

Post by A.J »

Apology accepted you had important stuff to handle. Thanks

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan