Grand return

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Grand return

Post by A.J »

As the video begins we see a room... a room set up for a star we then see someone in chair back turned to the camera the chair turns around and we see the figure its none other than.....MAVEN.
He smiles.

Maven: hello ebwf fans surprised to see me its been a long time...a long time since I've been involved in the world of professional wrestling. now you may be wondering where have I been where has the man himself maven been.

he chuckled.

Maven: well I've been in Hollywood making movies for all my mavenites to enjoy instead of watching crappy movies starring untalented punks like tom hanks.

Maven smirks.

Maven: I also got into the dental industry to make sure my mavenites had clean pure white teeth like yours truly. I also want to let you all know that my latest movie caged rage will be in theaters next Sunday be sure to buy a ticket. so you may be wondering why am I in a video on the ebwfs website well I want to inform that I'm making my return to professional wrestling next Monday on warfare and I'm also competing in the royal rumble.
I promise all my mavenites next weeks return will be grand and you don't want miss it.

Maven smiled as the video ended.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan