To The Slaughter

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Billy

To The Slaughter

Post by Billy »

Aiden English was standing in front of a plain black screen as the shot opened. He had on the latest iteration of his black and gold trunks with a crown on the right leg. He was shirtless, prepared to go out and face Tommaso Ciampa. He paced back and forth on the screen. He turned and sneered at the camera.

Aiden English
Wes Ikeda! I hear you. I heard you. I bore witness to the remarks you made. And I can’t say that I was pleased. The world was watching, and you declared yourself an entrant into the Royal Rumble. Fun. I had my moment in Rumble. There’s no need to rehash the past in the present. That time will come. No, you said, because you’re going to make a real Wrestlemania moment for yourself by winning the Rumble and going on to compete for the biggest prize of them all on the biggest stage.

Aiden turned his back on the camera and ran his hand across the black silk fabric stretched tight behind him. It made a riffling sound.

Aiden English
If you were a different man, if we had a different trajectory, if the stakes weren’t so impossibly personal then I might be proud of you. Your position was made clear to everyone. Then you decided to drive home the point of how little you think of me. And, perhaps, the EBWF Universe has caught on. Tonight, I face Tommaso Ciampa. I guess that’s the state of things. To Ciampa, I send my condolences. It seems the man in charge of making matches has a vendetta against the both of us.

Aiden turned back toward the camera with a glower.

Aiden English
That is the only rational explanation for this match. Wes Ikeda took from me something I worked so hard to get! Months in rehab. Weeks of intense preparation. Days of preparing a solid game plan. Hours of blood, sweat, and tears. I held it. It was mine! Everything was falling into place. Then, came Mr. Ikeda. The same Ikeda who set Jericho on me a year ago. The same Ikeda whose been trying to hold me back, keep me down and push me out since I proved myself in that ring! He took it from me Ciampa! He took it from me. And, when I came out here and issued a challenge, LIKE A MAN, he recoiled from it. He took his ball and went home! He left you holding the bag.

Aiden walked to the right.

Aiden English
That’s what happened! I issued a challenge and instead of Ikeda I get you! You’re the sacrificial lamb! Sent to work out my aggression so that Wes doesn’t have to stand before the might of my fury. And maybe it will work. Maybe you’ll put up enough of a fight that I won’t have anything left when the Royal Rumble comes around. Even less by Wrestlemania. Maybe you’ll take me as far as I can go and then Wes can swoop in when I’m on the ropes. Maybe. But, not likely!

Aiden walked to the left of the screen.

Aiden English
I like you Tommaso. As much as I like anyone in the EBWF. You know your place. You come out and fight. You don’t complain. You don’t whine. You don’t say you are something that your clearly not. And for all those reasons, you’re one of the best men in the locker room. In fact, we considered you for membership in Kingdom.

Aiden held up his hand and indicated a short distance with his thumb and forefinger.

Aiden English
You missed the cut off by this much. I mean really if Chavo didn’t have the family bonus, you could have been in. I like you. That doesn’t mean that I’m not going to use you.

Aiden walked back to the center and stared into the camera.

Aiden English
Wes, I hope you’re sitting gorilla tonight. You won’t be, but I can hope. I hope you’re watching. As out of touch as you are with Universe, you won’t be. But. I can still hope. I hope you get this message. From here on out, anything that happens is on your head. You could have stopped this. You could have contained my rage to its true source. Now, you get to watch as I cut a bloody war path to my target. Anything you put in my way I’m going to knock down.

Aiden smiled.

Aiden English
One morning you’re going to wake up ashamed of what your cowardice has caused. The pain starts tonight with Ciampa!

The shot cut away from Aiden.
Shaul Guerrero
*EBWF Women's Champion (x2)*
*2019 & 2021 Women's Royal Rumble Winner*
--------------------------
Aiden English
*EBWF World Champion (x3), Gateway Champion, Breakout Champion (x2)*
*2019 King of the Ring and Royal Rumble Winner*