Dead Skunk

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
April

Dead Skunk

Post by April »

We cut to the backstage at ExtraMile Arena in Idaho where we see resigned wrestler Bayley is chatting with some of the tech guys who are trying to do work for rehearsals and tests before lunch. Yet Bayley is giving them the gears about HER pyro debut.

Bayley: So I was thinking it be like fourth of July independence Day look and feel. Like obvious not AS big but still... i want the audience to see and feel and HEAR how important I am to the EBWF. So before i kick some butt in the ring, they get to have an experience like no other.

Bayley checks her notes as the tech guy rolls his eyes trying to finish wiring some of the screens.

Bayley: Is it too crazy to have a ball drop like TImes Square on New Years Eve? Like a countdown to where I am revealed? Is that crazy? It's crazy isn't it? It's a little crazy, right? A little bit CrAzY? Right?

As Bayley repeats herself she gets a scare from Dakota Kai who rushes up to her.

Dakota Kai: Bayl's. I have a huge EBWF debut match against The Man, Becky Lynch... isn't that terrific?

Bayley: You scared me, Dakota. You scared me! I thought we were friends...

Dakota Kai: Of course we are... what does that have to do with anything?

Bayley:... I'M JUST KIDDING! I had you going though. So Becky Lynch, huh? I know her. She's good but she has a bit of an ego and like a total BRAG! Not like me...

Dakota Kai: Of course not... what's that on your notes? Looks like a drawing...

Bayley(showing her Kai the drawing): Oh that's just a picture I drew of me hanging out with Jesus and Abraham Lincoln. Since us three are like the world's top 3 important people in the world. But as for Becky goes.... she is kind of like a skunk. She stinks. She should be dead on the side of the road... and third... um... stripes?

Dakota Kai: Right... stripes... Oh I am so excited about kicking some butt at Warfare. I'm telling you Bayls it's going to be epic. Miss Popular Becky 'THE MAN' Lynch is gonna get her pretty face smashed in by my feet. I can't wait... I am so hyped...

Bayley: You got this, Dakota! And I will be right by your side to make sure nothing gets out of hand. I know this Becky, like I said. She even tries to cheat or steal a win from my best bud, Dakota, I will make sure she regrets it.

The tech guy interrupts.

Tech Guy: Um, Bayley I'm not certain we can do ALL these pyros you have listed here...

Dakota Kai: Why is that, mate?

Tech Guy: Oh wow. An Aussie. I like Australia... just way to many exotic animals and giant spiders. I am Jason by the way....

Bayley: Oh no...

Dakota Kai: Do I look and sound Australian to you?

Tech Guy: Um, yes...

Bayley: OH SNAP!! He just called you a stinky aussie twice, Kai!

Dakota frowns and kicks Jason the Tech Guy four times in his ribs as he falls to his knees, clinching in pain. Dakota finishes him with a kick to the side of the face. Bayley looks down at the tech guy with a smirk.

Bayley: Do you like Granny Smith apples? Well... how do you like apples now that are green and red and... I think i screwed up the line... whatever... Apple Sauce bitch!

Dakota Kai: That's only a taste of what I can offer. Now Becky The Skunk Lynch is about to receive all of it at Warfare. 100% Kick Party. Boom.

Dakota and Bayley look at the knocked out crew worker technicians body as Dead Skunk by Loudon Wainwright, III begins playing as the scene fades to black.
Corderius

Re: Dead Skunk

Post by Corderius »

Nice. That was hilarious.
April

Post by April »

Oh wow thank you. I had to kinda rush it, but I appreciate that. Thx. XD
Ben M

Post by Ben M »

So glad you're back, April. I really enjoyed this! :)
April

Post by April »

Thanks Ben! Looking forward to getting involved again. I thought my RP was good until Becky dropped a bomb on me! Haha jk. But ya thanks so much.
Ashlee
Site Admin

Post by Ashlee »

I laughed way too loudly at: "Oh that's just a picture I drew of me hanging out with Jesus and Abraham Lincoln. Since us three are like the world's top 3 important people in the world. " :lol
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote