Pain is neccessary

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Jon

Pain is neccessary

Post by Jon »

Losses just keep piling up for Ronda since returning to EBWF and as you can imagine her frustration level is reaching an all time high.

\Ronda Rousey: Warfare, It's going to be a beginning of a new era. The era of physical violence and that physical violence begins when I break both of Tam Nakano and Alexa Bliss's arms. I hope the emergency room has a room waiting for the both of them because when I'm done. I swear they are both going to need a room to recover in. Tam Nakano has a win over me and it's time for me to avenge that loss from last week. The world is gonna watch as I brutally Mame, maul, and destroy these girls. These losses will be avenged. I don't even get for the life of me how Tam got lucky enough to pull off a win last week except that I toke my eyes off the ball and literally dropped it. Well that's not going to happen again I promise you that much.
ImageImage