Lucha Royalty Has Arrived

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Taya Valkyrie

Lucha Royalty Has Arrived

Post by Taya Valkyrie »

The scene opens in Taya Valkyrie's locker room as we find Lucha Royalty herself seated upon a dark grey slate throne. Her royal sky blue outfit and silver crown are fitting for someone known as "Lucha Royalty". Though she may be Canadian by birth she has a true affinty with the Mexican people to them she embodies the ideals of what they view as a professional wrestler. Taya is a picture of stoic nobility as the feared graceful wrestler thus begins to speak.

"Lucha Royalty" Taya Valkyrie: To be a Queen you must be strong powerful and yet know the moment that you show mercy. When I am inside that ring I am a Queen a Goddess and now that Lucha Royalty has signed with EBWF the entire world will see what I am capable of.

Taya has a small smirk across her face as her confidence levels rise with every waking moment.

"Lucha Royalty" Taya Valkyrie: The women for a long time have become lazy they have no desire to want to be better than what they are right now. You may have a Goddess a Glamazon a Lasskicker but a true Queen? I had to come here the division lacks a leader and they are so very lucky that I am now a part of the roster. Oh these women pretend they're wrestlers with their pretty little faces and passable wrestling skills. I will eradicate those who are weak and useless to what my vision for the locker room is. Only the strongest and absolute best will be allowed to thrive and if they refuse? If they refuse to live in my new world they can die in their old one.

Her hand forms a fist as a look of hardened resolve falls over her face.

"Lucha Royalty" Taya Valkyrie: While I was sat at home while the contract details were being ironed out I watched as people like Becky Lynch and Alexa Bliss attempted to become the dominant force in the division. Looking at the women's roster made me realise that you need me you all need me to rule over you and yes I will become the champion. I am Taya Valkyrie I come here to simply rebuild your division and make these pathetic little girls see they cannot keep skating by on looks alone. Do not think that I fear the challenge of the men I made a career of kicking their asses in Mexico so badly they refused to ever set foot in a ring with me ever again. Stregnth power beauty are things that you shall all learn to fear because soon I shall be making my anticipated debut. The little girls around here had better be ready to kneel to the Queen.

Taya has spoken all that needs to be said.
D.J

Re: Lucha Royalty Has Arrived

Post by D.J »

Really liked this! Welcome to the fam
THE MIZ

EBWF World Champion (x7- Current) EBWF Intercontinental Champion (x3) EBWF Tag Team Champion (x2) EBWF PTG Champion (x2 ) EBWF Gateway Champion (1x)
Becky Lynch

Post by Becky Lynch »

Very good work. I expected as much from you, my friend.
Daffney: 1975-2021
Becky Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2020, 2021), Women's Last Survivor (2024), Best Actress (2021, 2022, 2023), Most Violent Scene in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Villain in a Film (2021, 2022), Best Antihero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Hero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023)
Allysin Kay Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2022)
A.J

Post by A.J »

A goddess...hmm interesting

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan
Austin

Post by Austin »

nice work