Fallout

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Matt

Fallout

Post by Matt »

EBWF’s house show in London, Ontario was being held at Budweiser Gardens, a packed show on the road to Wrestlemania. The lights turned off as music started to rumble through the arena, and before you know it, Finn Balor’s theme music started to play as smoke started to come out of the floor. Finn Bálor walked out from the curtain and stood on the ramp as the crowd erupted.

He walked down to the ring and clicked his neck a few times before stepping into the ring. He took a microphone from the producer and he stood in the middle of the ring as the music faded out. He looked around at the crowd and smiled.

Finn Bálor

Firstly, I’m not wrestling tonight, so don’t get your hopes up. I suffered a small set back last week on Warfare and I’m not working this week because of it, so for anyone who’s paid for tickets because of me, I’d like to apologise, but I am taking the break because I need to be at my best for Roman Reigns next week on the last Warfare before Wrestlemania.

Now, people will be wondering what will be happening at Wrestlemania now I’m out of the competition to find the new Gateway/Breakout Champion and you know what, my buddy, stablemate and confidant Raven will be in the final and if he wants The Bálor Club there to support him as he picks up a championship whichever one he gets at the end, then damn right we will be there.

Am I sad about being out of the competition? Of course I am, what do you think, I’m stupid. Will I have to work harder to get to where I wanna go, sure, look I am old enough to look back on what I’ve done and find my own faults and weaknesses and work on them to get better in the future, that’s a given, but I’m not going to sit by and have one loss on my record determine my fate in this company.

Roman, you’ve been here, what? a month? I’ve had your back on Twitter with the likes of Bobby Lashley coming out of the woodwork, running his mouth, and Roman, I have tonnes of respect for you bro, honestly, your work ethic is close to the best work ethic in this industry but work ethic alone will not get you to where you gotta go, my man.

Honestly, you’re an imposing force to be reckoned with and I’m aware of the challenge that faces me this Monday, but if you think for one moment I’m scared or tentative about our encounter the week before one of the biggest PPV’s on the calendar, we’ll, bro you’ve got another thing coming.

Y’see, Roman. Time and time again I’ve been proving people wrong, I’ve won the fans over, I hope I’ve won my colleagues over but the fact of the matter is this, Roman, I’ve been here and I’ve worked nearly every week since I’ve got here, now people will look to me and say, the champions have made waves for years to not work weekly but why is that? Why am I working week in week out with the odd week off here and there? Because the fans want me too. The fans enjoy me working week in week out, the fans like to see me wrestle, I AM entertaining, I’m more entertaining than half the guys on this roster. I bet you, if I wanted a C list movie career like Maven, I would be there instead of him, because I am more charismatic, more likeable and I work harder than half the guys in this industry because I WANT this. I NEED this. Do you understand that, big dog? I have nothing else apart from my job and I am completely fine with that. I am happy to work week in week out, and I can guarantee you, that even when I become World Champion, whether it is next month, next year, next Wrestlemania, whenever I become World Champion I will continue to work week in, week out nothing will change that. I’m sick and tired of people coming in once a month, and running their mouth off about being better, and I get it, I get what the people are saying, y’know “they’ve done their work” .. “they’ve proven their worth.” I’m telling you now, even when I get to that point, I will still be doing this constantly, I need the routine, I won’t be coming in once a month. Listen, The Royal Rumble was huge, it had some amazing matches, the woman’s Royal Rumble match was amazing, the men’s one was brilliant so many surprises, but there was also matches in between, the women's championship match with Tam Nakano vs Trish Stratus and the World Championship match between The Rock and Randy Orton, in the seven Warfare events in between Rumble and Wrestlemania how many matches have I been in? Six, is the answer. In those seven Warfare’s how many did Tam Nakano wrestle in? Five, what about Randy Orton? One, what about The Rock? Also one. What about the EBWF Women’s Champion Trish Stratus? None. Now, these guys have done their bit for the company, I’m not sure if Trish or Tam or The Rock are going to be at Wrestlemania but I know for a fact Randy is, but are they getting an easy ride? I honestly couldn’t tell you. I do this for one reason and one reason only…

He pointed to the fans.

Finn

The fans, they spend their hard earned money, watching some of the finest athletes wrestle for two hours a night, sometimes more, they spend chunks of their wages buying OUR merchandise, sitting through OUR matches, commenting on OUR social media and we can’t even supply them with the courtesy of seeing OUR World Champions in action. Not everyone is able to watch the PPV, live or not, maybe I’m speaking out of turn, I just don’t like being drawn the short straw, maybe I’m bitter about losing to The Miz last week, maybe so, that doesn’t take away from the fact that everything I do is for the fans, The Bálor Club is for the fans and I know the guys are completely behind me on that thought. I know they’re looking for matches so if any tag team in the back wants to have a little go on my friends The Guerrillas of Destiny then put your armour on and go tell the bigwigs you want them in a match and they will happily supply you with the match of your life.

In all my mouthing off about Main Eventers I’ve seem to have forgotten about the Midcard that I currently surround myself with, so that brings me to my opponent next week, Roman Reigns. Roman, you’ve come here in the hopes that your fame and your success with the connecticut outfit will hold you in some high regard or push you to the forefront of everything we work towards in our lives but I’m sorry buddy that’s not the case, we do things differently here at EBWF, y’see I’m not one to sit idly by while people like you come out here and mouth off without anything to back it up. Your current record in EBWF speaks for itself and I know the guys at the top are pushing you to see how far you really can go, but the truth is mate, it’s just not going well for you. I’ve lost one match since being here, and that was against a former World Champion. I’ve beaten some great names and Christian. You on the other hand… well. Listen Roman, I know two weeks ago you faced my friend, Raven and you lost that match after a surprise entrance from Bobby Lashley, I’m here to tell you, Lashley or not, you would have lost that match, so don’t worry too much about it, then the next week, you interfered in Bobby’s match and attacked him and Christian after the match… I am warning you, this is why I started The Bálor Club. I don’t deal with cheating tactics like this, and because of this, The Bálor Club will be at ringside for our match on Monday to stop anything happening. You need to keep your eyes on me at all times, don’t get distracted, I’m not having my record tarnished because of your incompetence to do your job. This Monday you will lose to me, without any added interference, solidifying my claim as one of the best in this company. See you Monday, big dog.

Finn received a rapturous applause as he left the ring and his music played, the crowd cheered as the house show carried on.

Finn Balór
Prince of Darkness
W: 4 L: 1
LEADER OF THE BÁLOR CLUB
Other Members of The Bálor Club include

THE UNDERBOSS & THE BODYGUARD
Guerrillas Of Destiny
Tama Tonga & Tanga Loa