Tap or Snap

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Jon

Tap or Snap

Post by Jon »

Life has a funny way of evening things out. Since returning to the EBWF things haven't exactly gone the "Rowdy ones way and that has kind of lead to a lot of built up frustration in her. The Road to Wrestlemania for her has been especially turbulent but she is hoping with her upcoming match against a mystery partner things will change

Ronda Rousey: I don't know who I'm facing on Warfare, honestly if you asked me I would give you the most evident answer and that it's that I don't care. I'm in a pissed off mood and could be quite willing to hurt someone and I'm probably leaning toward putting her in an arm bar until her arm snaps out of place. I'm not in the mood to feel remorse especially after the year that I have had since coming to EBWF. I hope whomever that Little Miss Bliss has picked has signed a waiver in case she gets hurt so that EBWF can't be held liable. Violence is definitely gonna be a given come Monday Night on A&E they might wanna get ready to censor the amount of blood that's gonna be spilled when I bust them open with my vicious punches.

Ronda cracks her knuckles and starts to rub her knuckles

Ronda Rousey: This ring is my domain and I hope they understand what they are getting themselves into cause I'm not gonna take it easy on them by any means at all.
ImageImage