Dominance

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Dominance

Post by A.J »

The video begins as we see Bobby Lashley driving to the hotel as he prepares for Wrestlemania the next day.

Bobby Lashley: You know I can't believe it a few weeks ago I wasn't even on the roster and now tomorrow I'm gonna be wrestling at Wrestlemania.
Boy life is interesting as for my opponents first Roman Reigns you walk around the locker room talking about how you're the tribal chief and that you're better than everyone yet every time you get in the ring you walk out a loser.

Lashley chuckles

Bobby Lashley: you crack me up Roman as far as Christian Cage goes, Christian I respect you man for all your accomplishments and every time I see you in the ring I can tell you still have passion for this business but that's not gonna make me hold back at Wrestlemania because I am here in ebwf to become world heavyweight champion.
When I get in that ring I plan on dominating and walking out victorious I'll see you two at Wrestlemania.

The video ends.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan