Hometown hero

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Hometown hero

Post by A.J »

The scene opens at an autograph signing during Wrestlemania weekend where we see The Instant classic Christian Cage signing autographs for the fans in Tampa when Renee Young walks up to him.

Renee Young: Christian Cage sorry to interrupt but how do you feel about being here in Tampa Florida for Wrestlemania?

Christian Cage:Renee let me tell you it feels great being here and while I may have been born in Canada I have been blessed to call Tampa Florida my home.

The fans cheered.

Renee Young:Well tomorrow at Wrestlemania 20 you will face Bobby Lashley and Roman Reigns in a triple threat match your thoughts?

Christian Cage: Well Bobby Lashley and I have unfinished business from a few weeks ago because Roman Reigns attacked both of us you see its like this. When it comes to Wrestlemania 20 The Instant Classic is gonna walk into Raymond James stadium as the hometown hero to face Bobby Lashley and Roman Reigns it doesn't matter how many spears Lashley throws out and it doesn't matter how many times Roman Reigns says he's the Tribal chief, I will walk out the winner and move forward towards my goal of becoming EBWF world heavyweight champion BECAUSE THAT'S.

Crowd:HOW I ROLL.

Christian smiled and went back to signing autographs.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan