Tag team glory

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Tag team glory

Post by A.J »

At an EBWF house show after a match has concluded flames explode on the stage before Tattoo by Mercy Drive plays and Coalition members Kane and Maven make their way to the ring when they enter Maven calls for a mic.

Maven: How is everybody tonight.

The crowd cheer.

Maven: Now I know usually it's Finn Balor and his Balor Club that come out here at these house shows and talk a bunch of shit about The Coalition even after we've been done with them for weeks.

Maven smiled.

Maven: So Kane and I decided to come out here and return the favor since this sunday at Wrestlemania we will face the Gurrellas of Destiny who are members of Balor Club... and Tommaso Ciampa and Cameron Grimes but they suck and have barely been on TV.

Maven and Kane laughed.

Maven:This sunday it will be a TLC match to become number one contenders for the tag team titles which means tables,ladders,and chairs will be used to damage your opponent and my big red friend and I will win that match then beat Rated RKO who are crumbling as we speak to become EBWF world tag team champions.

Maven:It doesn't matter how dominant The Gurrellas are or how many times they tell people to "suck that motherfucking D" which has to be the gayest thing to say now I'm no homophobe i support gays but you can't possibly be heterosexual if you say stuff like that as I was saying it doesn't matter how dominant they are and honestly Ciampa and that other guy are such afterthoughts i don't know why they're in this match it doesn't matter because The Coalition will win in the end.

Maven handed the mic to Kane.

Kane: This sunday the other teams will experience the worst pain in their lives when they feel the cold steel of a chair and they feel the splinters in their body when they get put through a table and their bones break from a ladder in the end my Hollywood friend and I will win and go on to beat Rated RKO to achieve tag team glory.

Kane laughed while he set off pyro from the ring posts and the duo left as the crowd cheered.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan