Revenge

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Revenge

Post by A.J »

Backstage at Wrestlemania we see Renee Young go into a locker room where we see Alexa Bliss sitting in a chair with her ribs taped and a band-aid on her head.

Renee Young:Alexa tonight is the night you've been waiting for tonight you face Ronda Rousey in a hardcore match but with your ribs still not 100% after Rondas attack at the contract signing and after the attack from Winter this past Monday are you sure you're ready for this?

Alexa Bliss: Physically probably not but mentally yes,your right Renee i have been waiting for this I've been waiting to get my revenge on Ronda since she attacked me after Royal Rumble combined with the fact that she has constantly one up'd me at every turn first with the contract signing then this past Monday on Warfare with the pick your poison matches Ronda got the advantage i was beaten down after my match and she won because my opponent for her got herself counted out because "it wasn't on pay-per-view and Alexa you don't get to decide when i wrestle".

Alexa looked at the camera.

Alexa Bliss: Hi Trish it looks like I thought you'd have the decency to wrestle in your home country for your fans looks like I was wrong by the way fuck you.

Alexa turned to Renee again.

Alexa Bliss: You know after everything I've done in the past some people may say that I deserve what has happened to me that I deserve to have my own blood pour from my head and that I deserve to have broken ribs and that i deserve to cough up my own blood.

Alexa smirked.

Alexa Bliss:Well maybe I do but those people who say that are my detractors and I have a lot of supporters also but anyways tonight I have the opportunity to get revenge on Ronda Rousey in a hardcore match at Wrestlemania no less which is awesome because I haven't wrestled at Wrestlemania in a couple years.

Alexa looked at the camera again.

Alexa Bliss: Ronda you may be the baddest woman on the planet but I am the one and only goddess of EBWF and tonight I can use whatever I want to hurt you and I will because you have caused me so much pain in the past couple of months you want to take me out go ahead and try but I warn you it won't be easy and I guarantee it won't happen because I've come too far to be taken out by some crybaby mma fighter and Ronda one more thing remember you brought this on yourself bitch.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan