Change

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Austin

Change

Post by Austin »

LOOK IN MY EYES WHAT DO YOU SEE THE CULT OF PERSONALITY!!

The fans jump up onto their feet as "Cult Of Personality" by Living Colour blares out of the PA system. Thousands of fans up on their feet and thousands are chanting with the top of their ability. "CM PUNK! CM PUNK! CM PUNK!" the chants are huge at this point as the await for the most brutally honest man in sports entertainment today. Suddenly, coming out from behind the curtains is no other than The Best In The World himself, CM Punk! CM Punk comes out showing electricity and hyping up these people for the big match that's to come up later tonight. Punk has a smirk on his face as he wears his white, black, and red "Best in the World" shirt with his matching tights with red stares all around it. Punk has his kneepads that match with his outfit and boots that work in the red, black, and white fashion. Punk's hair is gelled tightly back as the shine reflects off the sunlight. Punk has some facial hair but not much. His intensity at this moment is riveting as he wants one thing and one thing only to use the microphone to make a point and issue some sort of a warning to his opponent for tonight. Punk pauses at the stage folding his arms as he stares at the thousands of fans.

Punk makes his way down the entrance ramp not giving out any high fives at all but keeping his eyes locked on the ring. Punk reaches the end of the entrance ramp before making his way over to the steel steps where a EBWF microphone is seated. Punk grabs the microphone as he walks up the steps, onto the apron, and into the ring. Punk makes his way over to the nearest corner and climbs up onto the second rope, taunting, but the fans perceive it positively at this time. Punk jumps down grasping the microphone in his hand. The music clears as Punk raises the microphone over to his mouth. The silence in the arena begins to fill with cheers and, "CM PUNK! CM PUNK! CM PUNK!" chants. Punk smirks as he begins to speak nonchalantly into the microphone and deliver what these fans want... Which is a dose of CM Punk!

CM Punk: Change it seems like a simple word, a simple action it may seem that way, but let me tell you people something it’s not. It’s hard for people and places to change, it’s also hard for people and places to accept change as well. I’ve been watching for awhile now and I don’t like what I’ve seen, it’s the same old shit. Let me tell you something it makes me sick to my stomach, and it pisses me off at my very core as wrestling fan. At the end of the day I’m a fan just like you people in the crowd, and I’m sorry that you the fans have had to sit through same boring shit week after week. The same guys getting top spots, over other guys who deserve to have the spot. I’ve seen this before in another company that I used to work for, and there I stood up and spoke my mind. I stood up for the talented, but over looked wrestler that didn’t fit managements standards for a top spot. I didn’t take that bullshit then, and I won’t take it or let it stand now.

The fans erupt into a series of holy shit chants at Punk's comments. CM Punk stands in the ring with a solemn smile upon his face as he scratches the back of his head as if he didn't know what he just engaged. The fans suddenly erupt into their usual, "CM PUNK! CM PUNK! CM PUNK!" chants that just fill the adrenaline that's running all throughout CM Punk's body. The spotlight's heat shines over Punk as his forehead glistens in the sweat and the shine of his hair reflects the light. Punk grasps hold of his "pipebomb" as the fans go onto cheer and chant. CM Punk looks up at all of his adoring fans and realizes he is just the man of the night. Punk smirks and nods his head in approval before raising the microphone back over to his mouth.

CM Punk: Now that brings me to my opponent, Aiden English your part of the problem here in EBWF. Now I know your thinking what do I mean by that, and I’ll let you know what I mean. Aiden, what I mean is your selfish, your so selfish that your wrestling me at Wrestlemania, so you can stay relevant. You don’t want to give up the spotlight. Aiden, you’ve had your time in the spotlight just move the fuck on so, somebody else can have a chance. I’m not going to help you stay relevant Aiden, what I’m going to kick your ass. I’m going to show you and EBWF, why I’M THE BEST WRESTLER IN THE DAMN WORLD.

The fans are riled up as so is CM Punk! Punk is ready to damn near bite someone's head off as he is on fire. The fans go on to chant his name, "CM PUNK! CM PUNK! CM PUNK!" as the fan-favorite CM Punk is just exploding onto this microphone. The thought at this time is what is running through Aiden English’s mind? Punk paces back and forth in the ring as he raises the microphone back over to his mouth and goes on to speak - speaking with fire in his words.

CM Punk: Aiden English, I know what your thinking, your thinking that your going to beat me easily. I know that’s what your thinking, because I took a hiatus for along time, well let me tell you something I’m nobody’s bitch you won’t beat me at Wrestlemania. Yes you’ve had success here in EBWF, you’ve proven you’re a good wrestler, but your not the best like me. All that success that you’ve obtained has gone to your head, and that’s going to be your downfall. You see mister English, your very talented, but your not a god like me, I will prove that YOU’RE ARMS TO SHORT TO BOX WITH GOD.

CM Punk lowers the microphone as the fans erupt once more into cheers due to the fact that the charismatic CM Punk is working art on this microphone tonight. Punk looks and scouts at all of his fans who are present. Punk nods approvingly as he raises the microphone back over to his mouth. The huge amount of cheers and no boos surrounds the whole arena and warp around Punk. Punk goes forth to speak into the microphone, wrapping his segment up and bringing this all to a very strong conclusion.

CM Punk: Do you feel that? I’ll tell you something Aiden, I do. What I feel is change, you’ll find that out at Wrestlemania when I put your ass to sleep. I came back to professional wrestling to EBWF, for my love of wrestling and to change the EBWF as we know it. Change will start at Wrestlemania, and I will be the leader of that change.

That thump of the microphone is heard as Punk drops the microphone onto the mat. "Cult Of Personality" by Living Colour blares out of the PA system as Punk crosses his arms together into an "X". The camera fades to black.
Ashlee
Site Admin

Re: Change

Post by Ashlee »

Welcome! Great debut. Looking forward to seeing more from you! :D
Writers aren't exactly people. They're a whole bunch of people. Trying to be one person.
The only living, breathing, Queen of Efeds in captivity
"You can't blame a writer for what the characters say." - Truman Capote
Austin

Re: Change

Post by Austin »

Thank you ashlee glad you liked the roleplay