A Queen & Her Crown

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Taya Valkyrie

A Queen & Her Crown

Post by Taya Valkyrie »

Taya Valkyrie already proved to the entire world that she can be a dominant force in EBWF. She made a clear and vicious statement that nothing is going to stand in her way towards the Championship. in front of her loving fans in Canada she picked up her first victory no doubt one of many that are to come. Wrestlemania has come and Lucha Royalty is going to fight for the right to challenge whatever unluckly soul just happens to be the holder when she feels like it.

Taya always knew that she'd earn a shot at potentially facing the champion because she's one of the very best female wrestlers period. Taya made a name for herself all across the world and now she has found her way to EBWF. Her debut match saw her come away with the win and that has given her the confidence that will see her tear through Bayley Leva Bates and whatever else that is going to be put in her way. No other woman could ever hope to match her power and strength and this is why everyone will have to accept the reality. The championship's rightful place is around Taya's more deserving waist. Anything less than victory is simply not acceptable.

We see Taya Valkyrie in her locker room seated on her throne her eyes fixed on the television that is replaying her victory against Dakota Kai. The victory has validated everything that Taya has been saying that she is the only true champion and very soon a crown will match her throne. A smile forms on her face obviously very pleased with her first win of which there is sure to be many.

Taya Valkyrie: As you can all plainly see I did EXACTLY as I told you I would: I won. Sticks in all of your throats doesn't it? Hm had hope that Dakota would somehow overcome me and walk away with the win. Only the person that was left standing tall was ME. Taya Valkyrie the uncrowned ruler of this Kingdom that needs me. My great victory in front of my very own country was a very satisfying event for me. Dakota wasn't even much of a challenge was that really the best the women's division has to offer?

Taya rolls her eyes as she let's out a short sigh.

Taya Valkyrie: And now after my dominant win I am going to Wrestlemania and that is where I stake my claim to the championship. There are several thorns in my side that I must deal with and they are the women in the match that I will crush to earn my chance to dethrone the paper champion. She is simply keeping MY belt warm until I am ready to cash in my ticket. Everyone keeps asking me why I chose EBWF and well why wouldn't I? You think I came here by an accident?

She leans forward slightly a serious look falling across her face.

Taya Valkyrie: I am Lucha Royalty I am the one true Queen the ruler of all that I see. The stone cold fact is that I am the absolute best wrestler PERIOD male or female I even dare anyone to dispute this fact. I can outwrestle every single man in this company with my eyes closed I am not like most women here I am their better. I am the gold standard of what a female athlete should be I am not here to be second best ladies I am here to be the BEST and that's exactly what I'll be once Wrestlemania is done with. You can throw any woman you like my way and I will crush them under my boot this is a cold hard reality that everyone here in EBWF must face up to.

Slowly Taya leans back placing both hands on the armrests a serene peacefulness settling on her features.

Taya Valkyrie: Bayley and Leva Bates you may be sitting wherever you are and thinking that you stand a chance against me if you team up to try and defeat me. Do you really think that strategy is going to work? I am the Queen you will bow at my feet or else you will find yourself hurt and for every action there is a reaction. You do not wish to test me little girls I have fought tougher than you and I am still here. If you had any sense you'd quit while you are a head. Usually my opponents do not get the courtesy of a warning so if I were you I'd heed my advice to you. And as for this mystery entrant I say the exact same to you. It does not matter who you are because the result will be the exact same me with my arm being raised and announced as the winner.

Taya chuckles softly obviously not viewing any of her opponents as viable threats.

Taya Valkyrie: Wrestlemania is going to be my moment that is where Taya Valkyrie takes her throne and crown by force. There is nothing that anyone can do about it because just like death and taxes me sending all of your poor souls straight to Valhalla is going to be an inescapable fact of life. This mystery woman may think that she has the upperhand and I have to burst her bubble and ruin all of her hopes and dreams. It simply does NOT matter who you are the sad fact is they could even dig up Lou Thesz and it still won't make a slight piece of difference. The result is always going to be the same with me coming out on top just like I have already predicted.

You don't just try and stand in her way or you face the consequences.

Taya Valkyrie: Ladies I challenge you to bring everything you have and do whatever you must because at Wrestlemania only one woman will leave with the title shot. The only person who deserves to face the champion is going to be the one that wins this match and that will be me.

There may be nothing on earth that can stop her from reaching her goal.

Taya Valkyrie: Once I get what's coming to me I am coming for whatever poor soul happens to be the champion. I am giving you notice that you are on borrowed time and the sands of time are slipping away because the era of Lucha Royaly is upon us, and as I look upon my dominion I thought it good.

Taya then begins a dark chuckle fills our ears as the scene cuts off.