Trial of a Traitor

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Billy

Trial of a Traitor

Post by Billy »

Aiden English was sitting alone in a dimly lit room. The mahogany wood and gold upholstery of the throne he was sitting on stood out among the dark border of the screen. Aiden shifted in the chair uneasily, reclining his back against one of the arms. He sighed. Starring into the camera Aiden shifted to the opposite arm. He put his arms behind his head, looked up at the overhead light illuminating the scene.

Aiden English
It's funny how we've made it to this point isn't it. Aiden English and the Punker go one on one at Wrestlemania. It's a far cry from what I asked for. From what I've fought for behind the scenes for weeks on end. Wes Ikeda continues to avoid me and with his deep pockets he's tempted away my fellow Second City Son. He's pulled an ally away and turned him into an enemy. With money. Punk, I never thought you'd be the kind to jump on one of Ikeda's offers. I never thought you'd walk away from our time together like this. I knew. I knew you weren't interested in joining Kingdom. I knew you wanted some time to yourself. All of that and I never considered for a moment that you would do something like this. You've sunk to the bottom of the barrel. You've rejoined Ikeda as one of his lackys. You've become the thing you hated. The thing you fought against. You've sold out!

Aiden shifted his weight and leaned forward with his head in his hands. The camera pulled out as the light widened to reveal someone in a CM Punk shirt with a similar haircut kneeling before the throne. Aiden was starring at him now instead of the camera.

Aiden English
Now we're stuck in it aren't we. Grandest stage of them all and we're going to attempt to tear one another apart like none of our time together mattered. And, that's not a judgement on the kind of person you are. It's a declaration of my intent. Wes Ikeda is my most loathsome enemy. With you at his side he tugs on strings you're too blind to see. He tugs at open wounds. Taunts me from gorilla. He knows how much it's going to hurt. He knows the damage it's going to do to me. He knows that I'm going to destroy you. Knows that I'm going to drive you into that mat and I'm not going to stop until you stop... moving. All bets are off.

Aiden stood up and took a few steps toward the kneeling person. He was standing over him now.

Aiden English
We're no longer friends. Kingdom is your enemy and I cast judgement upon you. I plan to end your career CM Punk. I intend to show you why you were second fiddle to me. I know I will do the work Wes Ikeda is too afraid to do himself. He wins. At Wrestlemania you will pay for all the pain you inflicted on him in my name. At Wrestlemania you will feel the aches, you will reach out for peace, you will beg for mercy and I will have NONE to give.

Aiden knelt down and forced the person to look up at him.

Aiden English
Wes Ikeda bought and paid for your soul and now I am going to terminate your body. I'm the Judge. I declare you guilty of being a no good traitor. I pass your sentence and that sentence is death. Sunday night I will be your Executioner. You will remember forever the day you chose to stand against Kingdom. I promise. Then Monday I will be your ferry. The boatman who carries you to the other side.

Aiden pulled his hand away, letting the fake Punk's hair pull through his fingers. He looked at his hand and slapped the fake CM Punk. She flopped to the floor and Aiden stood back to his feet. He looked down at a version of his former friend.

Aiden English
The KING has spoken!
Shaul Guerrero
*EBWF Women's Champion (x2)*
*2019 & 2021 Women's Royal Rumble Winner*
--------------------------
Aiden English
*EBWF World Champion (x3), Gateway Champion, Breakout Champion (x2)*
*2019 King of the Ring and Royal Rumble Winner*