Hollywood Becky 005 - The Grandest Stage of them All

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Becky Lynch

Hollywood Becky 005 - The Grandest Stage of them All

Post by Becky Lynch »

WrestleMania. The Granddaddy of Them All. The Showcase of the Immortals. The night when the lights are on brightest. It is the most important night of the year, and perhaps the most interesting match of the night would have to be the Women’s Championship match. Originally slated to be a singles match between Raquel Diaz and Tam Nakano, there was a near-last minute addition making it a Triple Threat Match.

The third person that was added to the match? Why, it was none other than the Cerebral Lassassin, the Queen Slayer, the Lass Kicker, the Man, Becky Lynch. Now, the reason for Becky Lynch being added to the Women’s Championship at WrestleMania could be one of many. The reason could be that she is the biggest star in the entire company by far that has broke into Hollywood, and that they did not want to lose her.

That seems to be the most likely reason seeing as they need an actual star to boost the interest in the match despite the fact that they deliberately kept Becky out of championship matches because she’d steal focus from the the so-called ‘stars’ like Trish Stratus.

Another reason why they added Becky to the match at WrestleMania was due to the fact that she beat the Women’s Champion, Tam Nakano, in a non-title match. The irony is not lost on Becky considering that last year on the Road to WrestleMania, she beat then-Women’s Champion Shayna Baszler in a non-title match, and they refused to put her in the title match.

They refused to make the Women’s Championship match at WrestleMania XIX a triple threat match, because they knew that Becky would out-pop Trish Stratus and completely steal her thunder like the Cerebral Lassassin would later do at SummerSlam in a match where Trish needed Natalya in order to beat Becky.

Now, the Cerebral Lassassin is right where she belongs. She is in the Women’s Championship at WrestleMania, where she should have been last year. However, that was then and this is now. Becky knows that, much like SummerSlam last year, this might be her only shot for a long time. So, she needs to do it now because it could be nearly another year or a full year or whenever before she gets another title shot. She needs to ensure that this opportunity does not go to waste.

So, what will happen at WrestleMania? Will the Women’s Champion, Tam Nakano, retain thus proving that her loss to Becky was a fluke and that she rules the roost? Or will the Women’s Royal Rumble winner, Raquel Diaz, walk away with the victory and the title? Or will the wildcard, the Cerebral Lassassin better known as Becky Lynch, prove once and for all that no matter how hard you keep her down, she’ll get back up and get what’s coming to her, the Women’s Championship?
==========
Scene 1: Adios, Los Carnales
Starring: Becky Lynch
Date: March 22, 2021

Between the match that she had with Mandy Rose and the match that Winter had with Alexa Bliss on the go-home episode of Monday Night Warfare, Becky was busy with shooting the scenes for the bulk of the missions for Los Carnales in the Saints Row film that she has been shooting. Today, Monday the twenty-second day of March, Becky is shooting the final scene for the Carnales story arc of Saints Row.

After blowing up the plane with an RPG in the final part of the Carnales story arc, aptly titled “What Goes Up…,” Dex drives Becky toward the plane wreckage in order to get a closer look so they can survey the damage and ensure that the final member of the Carnales, Angelo Lopez, is dead.

“Johnny’s gonna be jealous.” Dex says. Both Becky and Dex nod in agreement while a red car speeds toward them and comes to a screeching halt just short of crashing into them. Becky holds up her pistol and points it at the red car as the driver’s side door opens and Luz steps out.

“Oh, my god,..” Luz says as she steps out of the car with a bag full of merchandise that she bought.

Dex opens his door and steps out of the car, and approaches Luz. “What are you doin’ here?”

Luz stammers a little bit. “I-I was supposed to leave with Angelo.” Luz says with a hint of fear in her voice.

Dex looks down at the bag that Luz has hanging off of her arm. “So, what’s in here?” Dex says in a suspicious tone. “Guns? Money? Some uncut shit?” Dex pauses for a moment before looking into the bag. “Shoes?” Dex says with surprise in his voice.

“Actually, they’re this season’s new--” Luz begins to say before being cut off by Becky.

“Bullshite…” Becky begins. “That’s last year’s fall collection!”

“That’s not tr--” Luz begins to say before Becky cocks her pistol and points it at Luz.

Dex holds up his arms in order to diffuse the situation. “Just let it go. No reason to piss off Manuel. Let’s get goin’.” Dex says before enter his car.

“So…” Luz begins. “What am I supposed to do now?” Luz asks, worried about her future.

“I don’t fucking care.” Dex says matter-of-factly as he sits in the driver’s seat and closes the door.

“I have no place to go.” Luz says again in a worried tone.

“See answer ‘A’.” Dex says, not caring about Luz’s future.

“But you can’t just leave me here.” Luz says.

“Bitch, you’re trying my patience.” Dex says in an annoyed tone.

“Can you at least tell me where Manuel is?” Luz asks.

Dex pauses for a few moments and then turns to Becky. “I changed my mind. Shoot her.”

Becky cocks her pistol and aims it at Luz, the latter of whom runs toward her car, sits in the driver’s seat, and pulls away. The Cerebral Lassassin then slowly sits back down in the passenger’s seat. “Good job. I’ll tell Julius we’re done here. Take Angelo’s crib.” Becky gets out of Dex’s car. “I’ll drive this back to your crib. You know what? I think Julius was right about you.”

AND SCENE!
==========
Scene 2: The Radio Show
Starring: Becky Lynch and Winter.
Date: March 25, 2021

At the station for the Tampa Bay radio station “Magic 94.9,” the host is taking a break from playing music in order to do an interview for WrestleMania week. His guests? Becky Lynch and Winter.

“Hello, and welcome to a special interview in light of WrestleMania week.” The host says with a warm tone. “The guests that I have in the studio are well-known in the wrestling world. One of them has managed to break out into Hollywood. No, it’s not a Razzie Award winner like Maven. This is a bonafide Hollywood star. She is known by many names. The Cerebral Lassassin. The Queen Slayer. The Lass Kicker. The Man. After WrestleMania, she might be known by another name, ‘Champion.’ You all know her as Becky Lynch. Alongside her is her partner in crime, the Satanic Diva, Winter.”

The host pauses for a moment. “So, Becky. You were pretty much a last minute addition for the Women’s Championship match this Sunday at WrestleMania. How did that come about?”

“I beat the champ, Tam Nakano, in a non-title match.” Becky says matter-of-factly. “There were some theories as to why I was added. One theory was that I’m the biggest star in the company, a theory that holds a lot of water. Another theory was that there wasn’t enough star power in the match, so I was added, and that theory also holds water. Yet another theory that holds water is that I broke into Hollywood successfully and they’re now bending over backward to accommodate me like the top star that I am. It’s interestin’ because of what happened last year.”

“What happened last year?” The host asks.

“Last year on the Road to WrestleMania, I beat the then-champ, Shayna Baszler in a non-title match. After that, ya’d think I woulda been added to the title match between Shayna and Trish Stratus, but that didn’t happen despite the fact that I’m a bigger star than Trish and Shayna. Despite everyone lobbyin’ fer me to be added to that match last year, it didn’t happen and I had to waste my time with Britt Baker. I even pitched an idea that would lead to me being added to the match. It was shot down by creative…” Becky turns to Winter. “Or should I say Trish Stratus.”

“What was your idea?” The host asks, genuinely intrigued.

“The idea that I pitched was this.” Becky says. “The idea I pitched was that Shayna would cut a promo on Warfare, sayin’ that my win over her was a fluke, that she’d deal with me after she beat Trish at WrestleMania. I’d come out and I’d tell her that I proved she was all talk. I’d ask her why she’d wait until after WrestleMania. I’d say that she should add me to the Women’s Title match, makin’ it a triple threat. She’d refuse and then a brawl would break out that would have me beatin’ her from pillar to post with a steel chair. I’d beat her until the chair broke and then I’d put her into the Dis-Arm-Her until she told me that I get my title shot. She was fer it. I was fer it. Everyone was fer it, except fer Trish Stratus and sadly, they went with wastin’ everyone’s time with a singles match that no one wanted to see.”

“Why did that happen?”

“That’s real simple. She’s a chickenshite. She knew I’d take all the focus off of her because I’m the biggest star there is. So, while I was wastin’ my time carryin’ Britt Baker to the best match of her career, Trish went on to win the title in my place. She did fook all with her reign. Meanwhile, I had to jump through every single hoop there was. I had to lobby relentless fer a title match. I was forced into the Queen of the Ring tournament that I unsurprisingly won. Meanwhile, Trish was busy vacationin’ all over the place, doin’ things that no one cared about. I was stealin’ the show every night I was booked while she was busy wastin’ everyone’s time. All the work I put in ended up givin’ me a title match against her at SummerSlam. Prior to SummerSlam, I beat her in ten seconds with the Dis-Arm-Her. Ya’d think I’d win at SummerSlam, right?” Becky asks before shaking her head.

“What happened there?”

“What happened was…” The Satanic Diva begins. “Rebecca had the match won. She did what she did best. She carried the feud. She carried the match. She had that schlamp, Trish Stratus, beat. Right in the closing moments of the match, Natalya attacked from behind like a coward while I standing there and minding my own business. Not only that, but her distraction cost Rebecca the match. That just goes to show what kind of people that Natalya and Trish Stratus are.”

The Cerebral Lassassin nods her head in agreement. “Yeah, and I’m sure that they’ll bring up us attackin’ them yet the difference is when we did it, we did it to them face to face. They’d attack us from behind because they know we’d wipe the floor with them just like we did every time we went face to face with them. I wiped the floor with Trish at SummerSlam and Natalya cost me the match.”

“What happened after SummerSlam?”

“After SummerSlam, I started carryin’ around a championship belt that I called the Real Women’s Championship because of how I was screwed outta the title. I continued lobbyin’ fer another title match against Trish and she, predictably, was too chickenshite to admit that her win was a fluke and that I’d get a rematch. Her reign would end up continuin’ bein’ a do-nothin’ reign that no one cared about, and then she lost it to Tam Nakano. So, that’s what happened in the last year.”

“What’s the difference between last year and this year when it comes to your being added to title match?”

“The difference?” Winter asks. “The difference is very simple, and it is that Trish Stratus is not around to cry like a little bitch when the idea of Rebecca being added to the match arose.”

“So, what can we expect to happen this Sunday at WrestleMania?”

“Ya can expect a hard-hittin’ match between myself, Tam Nakano, and Raquel Diaz. Ya can definitely expect that I’m walkin’ outta the Raymond James Stadium as the Women’s Champion.”

“Well, that’s all the time we have, so don’t miss WrestleMania this Sunday live on pay-per-view from the Raymond James Stadium.”
==========
Scene 3: Hours before WrestleMania
Starring: Becky Lynch and Winter
Date: March 28, 2021

It is ten o’clock in the morning on the day of the twentieth WrestleMania. The Cerebral Lassassin better known as Becky Lynch and the Satanic Diva also known as Winter are standing in the middle of the ring. Becky is standing there in a pair of blue jeans, a black Cranberries shirt, a leather jacket, and a pair of black sneakers while holding a cup of coffee.

Standing beside Becky is the person that she values the most, her closest friend, her trusted confidant, the Satanic Diva better known as Winter. Winter is standing beside Becky wearing a pair of black leather pants, a Deicide t-shirt, and a pair of black leather boots while holding a cup of coffee that is spiked with Irish whiskey.

“Why are we here so early, Rebecca?” Winter asks with a raised eyebrow. “Normally, I would be just getting into the hotel room from a night of drinking.”

“We’re here this early because I’m doin’ a special entrance tonight and I want to make sure they get it right.” Becky says as she takes a sip of her coffee.

“Are you sure that you want to do this? I mean, I worry that you might be getting all caught up in the glitz and the glamour heading into this match. Your body might be here tonight, but your head might be elsewhere, Rebecca.” Winter says in a stern tone.

This causes Becky to look at Winter with a raised eyebrow. “What are ya talkin’ about? I’m more than ready fer this match tonight. I didn’t hold off on production fer no reason. I didn’t double up on my trainin’ fer no reason. I’m here fer one reason and one reason only, to get my due, the Women’s Championship, MY Women’s Championship. Ya see, all of the trials that I had to go through, all of the tribulations that I had to go through, and all of the hoops that I had to jump through were just to get to this point. I’ve been carryin’ this division on my boulder shoulders since the first day I walked through…”

Becky pauses momentarily before she points toward the entrance. “That entrance curtain fer a match while under contract to this company. All of that was fer this. This is what it’s all about. My bein’ in a title match at WrestleMania where the lights shine the bright. It’s where I belong. It’s where I’m at home. The only result that would even benefit this company is my winnin’ the Women’s Championship.”

Winter, with slight hesitation, nods in the affirmative. This gets the attention of Becky. “What? Ya don’t believe me? Well, who in the hell is gonna leave with the title? Tam Nakano? She hasn’t done anythin’ of note since she won the title at the Royal Rumble when she beat Trish Stratus in my place, outside of losin’ to me, which set the stage fer tonight. I beat her a few weeks ago and I proved that I’m the one that should be fightin’ fer the Women’s Title. I finally got my shot after all of the lobbyin’ and all the work I put in. There’s no question that I’m leavin’ as the Women’s Champion. Who else is there?”

Before the Satanic Diva can answer, the Cerebral Lassassin fires back with. “Raquel Diaz? Give me a fookin’ break. Fer the second year in a row, someone else won the Royal Rumble in my place. She was that person. This year’s Women’s Royal Rumble was mine to win just like last year’s. So, she like Trish, was goin’ to WrestleMania in my place. I’ll be damned if I’m sittin’ idly by while Raquel reaps the rewards of MY HARD WORK like Trish did last year.”

“Also, who in the hell is she to say that I’m not drivin’ ticket sales or drawin’ eyes to the company or puttin’ butts in the seats? It’s through my work, it’s through my collaboration with Hollywood, it’s my mainstream appeal that put more butts in the seats, more eyes on the product, and higher buyrates for pay-per-views in the record books than The Rock. Raquel, though? I did a survey with everyone that’s attendin’ WrestleMania tonight.”

“How did that go?”

“It went how I expected it to go. Fifty percent said that they would rather watch ‘Heil Honey, I’m Home’ over Raquel Diaz. Forty percent said they’d rather see the title be vacated than to watch Raquel Diaz as Women’s Champion. Four percent said that they would rather watch Erik Watts in WCW over Raquel Diaz. Three percent said that pain dryin’ was more interestin’ than Raquel Diaz. Two percent said that they’d rather be strangled by Dennis Rader, the BTK Killer, than to watch Raquel Diaz. The last percent said that they’d rather the sun blow up and kill the human race as a whole than to see Raquel Diaz, whether she’s Women’s Champion or not.”

“People see the name ‘Raquel Diaz’ on the card, and they time their bathroom breaks to coincide with her matches. My bein’ added to the match is not only to ensure that people won’t go to the bathroom or the concession stand or to go out fer a smoke, but it’s also to give me my due, and that’s the Women’s Championship. I’m the biggest star in this division.”

“Also, who is she to say that people ignore me? They were most certainly not ignoring me last week when I beat Alexa Bliss into a bloody pile. So, much like her more talented father, she lies.”

“She doesn’t have any place to say that she deserves to be the Women’s Champion. She’s only here because of who Eddie Guerrero was. She’s been livin’ off of him since the day she decided to lace up a pair of wrestlin’ boots. Just like another next-generation ‘wrestler’…” Becky says with air quotes. “She’s goin’ to learn that just because of who her father is, she won’t be gettin’ handed a title reign that she didn’t earn, doesn’t deserve, and will never deserve. There’s only one person in this division that deserves to be champion, there’s only one person in this division that’s earned the right to be champion, and that’s me. I’m the reason that this division still exists. From the first day I walked through…”

Becky pauses for a moment to point at the entrance. “That entrance curtain, this division has been mine to rule, and I’m gettin’ my crown tonight. Raquel Diaz? She’s a nobody. She’s nothin’. She’s nothin’ more than a worthless, useless pile of shite. No one wants to see Raquel Diaz as Champion. Everyone wants to see ME as Champion. Think of the press. My becomin’ the Women’s Champion would be best fer business. My bein’ the Women’s Champion would net this company the sorely needed mainstream exposure that they crave so much.”

“You already do talk shows. You do civic and charity events. You broke records with the Make A Wish Foundation. You also make movies that are top quality award winners. You are solid gold, so with you being white hot, it most assuredly would be best for business for you to become the Women’s Champion. While Raquel Diaz usually breaks records when it comes to people changing the channel to something more watchable at home or people in the arena: One, going to the concession stands. Two, going to the bathroom. Three, going out for a smoke break, you broke records and will continue to break records for attendance, sales, and ratings. Like you said, when people see Raquel on the card and you are nowhere around, people yawn and fall sleep. When they see you on the card, they know that it is a can’t-miss show.”

“I find it hilarious that she keeps referrin’ to herself as the Queen and that her Kingdom is comin’. You know what happened the last time I stepped into this ring with someone that called herself a Queen and stated that this was her Kingdom? I annihilated her. I destroyed her. I beat her, I battered her, and I left her as nothin’ more than a husk. A very shallow, breakable shell of what she once was. Like the Great Fire of Rome, I incinerated her so-called ‘empire’. I burned it to the ground with my Straight Fire. Raquel, like Nero, will do nothin’ but fiddle while it burns.”

“What I did to Charlotte Flair a long time ago will pale in comparison to what I’ll do to Raquel Diaz and her so-called ‘Kingdom.’ I’ll not only walk into her so-called ‘Kingdom’ and burn it to the ground. I’ll make sure that ‘Kingdom’ will never rise and Raquel, like Nero, will do nothin’ but fiddle while it burns. Straight Fire is comin’ fer her, and there’s nothin’ she can do about it. She can’t stop the fury of a thousand suns…”

“Or a thousand Hells, in my case…”

“All she can is what she does best, and that’s lyin’ on her back and prayin’ that I let her live. I’m comin’ fer her and Tam Nakano. Once the openin’ bell rings, I won’t stop hittin’ them, I won’t stop hurtin’ them, I won’t stop brutalizin’ them, and I won’t stop torturin’ them until the final bell rings and I’m announced as the Women’s Champion. The hell that I’ve been through the last year is nothin’, is nothin’ compared to the hell that I’m puttin’ those two through. My bein’ in this title match at WrestleMania has been fifteen months in the makin’, and I’m not about to let this opportunity go to waste. Tonight, I’m walkin’ into this ring and I’m facin’ Tam Nakano and Raquel Diaz, and I’m not leavin’ without my Women’s Champion. If I have to out-fight the both of them, I will. If I have to out-cheat the both of them, especially Raquel Diaz, then I will. There’s no price I won’t pay to get the Women’s Championship that’s mine by right. When all is said and done, the last image you’ll see in that match is my walkin’ over the broken bodies of Raquel Diaz and Tam Nakano as I’m holdin’ up the Women’s Title that I so richly deserve.”

“Tonight, the end is here for the both of them. You were shafted out of the title match at WrestleMania last year by Trish Stratus. You were screwed out of the championship at SummerSlam last year by Natalya. Tonight, it all comes to a head.”

“Tonight is WrestleMania. It’s the dawnin’ of a new beginnin’ and at the helm of that beginnin’ is me, and when the show comes to a close, everyone will know why I’m the Best Women’s Wrestler in the World, why I’m the biggest star in the company, and why I deserve to be the Women’s Champion. My time is tonight, and I’m gettin’ what I deserve, the EBWF Women’s Championship.” Becky says as she and Winter take a sip from their respective cups of coffee while turning their attention toward the entrance in order to watch the effects of Becky’s special entrance for tonight, the biggest show of the year, WrestleMania.
Daffney: 1975-2021
Becky Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2020, 2021), Women's Last Survivor (2024), Best Actress (2021, 2022, 2023), Most Violent Scene in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Villain in a Film (2021, 2022), Best Antihero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Hero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023)
Allysin Kay Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2022)