Good and Bad

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Will

Good and Bad

Post by Will »

Our scene opened on a small beach resort in Tampa... The smell of marijuana resonated in the air to the surprise of absolutely nobody. A series of windows allowed the sun to shine in on AJ Styles who was shirtless and his frame was more or less the same. He hadn't grown a monster gut or anything so he must had took part in some kind of physicality during his free time. Black pajama pants kept him from being nude and black house slippers covered his feet. One last drag from the remains of a roach were inhaled into his lungs before he carelessly flicked it away.

AJ Styles: Let's get this out of the way for all the newer members of the EBWF universe. From time to time... Well most of the time I engage in the use of marijuana. It does not define me as a human being. So please stop trying to use it against me. Now, backstabbing my tag team partners, assaulting my co-workers for no reason, beating up old guys for fun, and trying to fight the boss does.

The 43 year old still had his boyish grin despite all the horrible acts he had performed in the past.

AJ Styles: And as you can clearly tell I am incredibly enthused about appearing at WrestleMania!

The tone in his voice and look on his face suggested the opposite.

AJ Styles: For the last few days I've been asked the same question over and over. "How do you feel about your match with Chris Jericho"? I’m excited actually. It’s the first time since I’ve returned that I haven’t been upset with the booking. In fact I applaud them. Because WrestleMania NEEDS me! WrestleMania NEEDS AJ Styles! Hell, let’s be real Chris Jericho NEEDS AJ Styles!

A smirk was on his face at this point as he walked around in a cocky manner.

AJ Styles: Say what you want about AJ Styles but today we are going to get things understood. EBWF is celebrating the 20th anniversary of WrestleMania. A grand and glorious event headlined by Randy Orton vs Edge. I’m not going to waste my time speaking on them because nobody, including myself would even care, but what I will speak on is the fact that year after year after year I have the BEST MATCH at WrestleMania. In fact, around here, I think I should be called Mr. WrestleMania.

The self proclaimed EBWF Legend was now referring to himself as something others would probably argue with him about, nevertheless the egotistical Styles could care less.

AJ Styles: This year will be no different. EBWF needs another marquee match to headline the event because let’s be for real only an idiot wouldn’t waste a fucking dime to see The Miz vs Raven. I would rather watch highlights of Wes Ikeda in BCW and God knows how awful that was.

He cringed at the though of that.

AJ Styles: Well never fear, Mr. WrestleMania is here to save the show. I’m not only going to save the show, I’m gonna save Chris Jericho’s career by bring him back to relevance and giving him the best match he has had in a long, long time. Chris, I hope you are watching this. I’m pretty sure you’re not. This is WrestleMania weekend of course and you are scheduled for every god damn charity event they could think of. But, if you just so happen to be watching this, I want you to know something from the bottom of my heart... You’re welcome.

The smug smirk returned to the face of the former World champion.

AJ Styles: I know how much you care for this company. I know how much you care about wrestling in general and I know how much you care for the future of this business but ask yourself, do you think I give a damn? Because you should know by now, I don’t give a fuck about any of this. You are stepping into the ring with the man who has nothing to lose, no pride, no dignity, no self respect. The lion tamer is going into the woods with the big bad wolf. The only thing I care about in this company is money and championships you of all people should know exactly what I mean. You’ve been sucking this company dry for years wrestling the bare minimum but receiving the maximum amount of money. And how many world championships do you have? So before you fix your mouth to tell me anything about my work ethic why don’t you look yourself in the mirror and ask yourself who are you influencing because it’s not the younger generation and it’s not the guys in the back who care about the business. You’re influencing the sharks around here like myself who will adapt to any situation in order to survive. See I’m smart like you Chris, I understand how to adapt in this business. I understand how to evolve in this business. And for that I thank you because you have influenced me and you have showed me how to be successful in this company. Where there is a good guy there always has to be a bad guy and in this company where you chose to be the ultimate good guy I decided to be the ultimate bad guy. Where you chose to be Wes Ikeda’s best friend, I decided to be his worst enemy and deep down I know you HATE how successful I have become. I know that because I use to be the good guy once upon a time. I’m sure you remember when I first joined this company and I couldn’t catch a fucking break. Now look at me. I stand across from you as your equal. So I know first hand how it feels to be the good guy. I know exactly what you are capable of. You want to steep to my level but your MORALS prevent that. You have this image of yourself that you want to preserve and just attaching your name to mine gives you toxic exposure. And even if you kiss Ikeda’s ass and say how much you dislike me we both know how much you fucking love this. So at WrestleMania we are going to have the match of a lifetime and with nothing to gain and nothing to lose I and going to give you the fight of your life on the grandest stage of them all in front of the entire world I prove that the statement is true. Nice guys finish last. I’ll see your ass on Sunday.

With nothing left to be said Styles laid back on his lavish couch and lit a pre roll while the scene faded to black.