The Goddess 001

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

The Goddess 001

Post by A.J »

Wrestlemania 20
March 28 2021
We see Alexa Bliss in the Coalitions locker room resting after her Hardcore match with Ronda Rousey when Renee Young walked in.

Renee Young: Alexa tonight you defeated Ronda Rousey in a brutal Hardcore match how are you feeling right now?

Alexa Bliss:Well I'm hurting but also happy...happy that I came out the winner and proved to Ronda that I am the Goddess i told her that she brought this on herself and I proved myself right and now it's time to focus on getting the women's championship.

EBWF House Show
April 10th 2021

The scene opens with Alexa Bliss walking through the curtain to the backstage area after her victory when Matt Striker walked up.

Matt Striker:Excuse me Alexa obviously you must be feeling pretty good after your win just now but I want to know your thoughts about this Monday night on Warfare where you will take on Becky Lynch?

Alexa chuckled.

Alexa Bliss: My thoughts on facing Becky Lynch on Warfare well Becky has been on quite a roll in the last year along with her sidekick Winter who by the way really hates my guts to the point of spewing out deaths threats.

Matt Striker:Are you sure she hates you that much?

Bliss looked at him like he was stupid.

Alexa Bliss:She threatened to rip my heart out of my chest.

Matt Striker:On second thought you're right.

Alexa Bliss:Anyway back to the Cerebral Lassassin,Becky you go out and make movies in hopes of being a star like The Rock or to a bit of a lesser extent Maven then you go on to Wrestlemania where you beat up Raquel Diaz which was honestly one of the best things on that show then steal the women's championship which is odd because I thought that you only cared about your little Walmart belt that your fellow lesbia- i mean partner gave you anyway now you're probably gonna walk around calling yourself Becky 2 Belts or something like that.

Alexa smirked.

Alexa Bliss:Becky you probably think you're gonna beat me like you did when I came back in October but that's not gonna happen because I am more determined than ever to get back what I had lost a few years ago and Becky it doesn't matter how many nicknames you have,how many times you point out my height, or how many movies you make you won't beat me because I will unleash five feet of fury on your ass. I am getting back the women's championship whether you like it or not because i am the undisputed Goddess of EBWF.

Alexa left as the camera cut.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan