{09} bad luck fale

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Raven

{09} bad luck fale

Post by Raven »

Raven: I have bled and burned for a lifetime. Never once feeling quite up to where I need to be. Just here. Just there. Just empty, people ask me, why do I keep doing this....This life I lead, is one that I'd never wish on any of you. It's a burden that I carry. Being in this position, but I feel it necessary to strive on because...I strive on because I don't know what else to do. I know in the long scheme of things...at the drop of a hat, the flip of a coin, you'll love every man on the roster but what about me....WHAT ABOUT RAVEN!!!!!

A monster of a man emerges from the shadows and stares silently at Raven as his verbal tirade draws to a close, but from the twitching of his brow we can clearly see that Raven's words have cut deep and the anger begins to swell within the bald headed man, In a flash, the man’s arms jut’s forward and Raven flinches, taken off-guard as it seems that this man has snapped and is about to choke him! Raven's eyes snap shut and he brings up his arms to try to cover up, preparing himself for the oncoming attack… But something strange happens instead. Raven opens his eyes to find Bad Luck Fale’s hands not around his throat but his shoulders. Raven takes a moment to process this before he looks back into the stern but placid expression of his clone with confusion. For the first time, Bad Luck Fale speaks up in a calm, gentle but nonetheless firm tone of voice. Raven seems quick to anger, perhaps thinking Bad Luck Fale is taking him lightly.

Bad Luck Fale: That’s enough, Raven. I’ve stood by these past few weeks and listened as you’ve said your piece, and now you will listen to what I have to say…

Raven turns away with a derisive snort, evidently opposed to hearing what Bad Luck Fale has to say.

Raven:
You… Honestly expect me… To let you lecture me, I mean this week i will hear enough when CM Punk tries to convert the Legacy of Raven to becoming washed up

Bad Luck Fale: Hmph.. You’ve come so far, Raven...

This remark catches Raven’s attention and he turns back to Bad Luck Fale is piqued curiosity. Bad Luck Fale continues, his eyes closed in deep contemplation as he speaks. The two remain momentarily silent. Bad Luck Fale continues, his eyes opening to stare down Raven as he continues.

Bad Luck Fale: You’ve come a long way, Raven and captured EBWF gold… But you’ve still got a lot to learn.

Raven once more becomes visibly frustrated by this man’s remark, there’s not much he can do right now but sit and listen as Bad Luck Fale continues.

Bad Luck Fale: Have you ever heard of the Seventh Son of a Seventh Son...?

Raven: What are you talking about…?

Bad Luck Fale: It’s a story told in old folklore. It has taken many different forms, but the story – for the most part – remains the same. The story tells of a child born in an unbroken chain, the seventh born of seven sons to a father himself born the seventh of seven sons. It’s said that this child possesses supernatural ability, a force for great good… Or great evil…Because of that great force, he is pursued by those who would wish to use it for themselves and those who would wish to see it destroyed… Ultimately, the Seventh Son’s very existence leads him and those close to him to great tragedy…So great is the child’s might that it is sought even by the Devil himself…

Raven is starting to get frustrated, but seems curious about where Bad Luck Fale is going with all of this. Bad Luck Fale continues.

Bad Luck Fale: The Seventh Son suffers greatly for his powers through loss and persecution... The Devil hopes to tempt him to a life of sin or suicide, so that in death he may be damned to Hell and the power of the Seventh Son shall belong to him... And in his attempt to save his soul, the Seventh Son is hexed with eternal youth that he will never die of old age... Forced to walk through an endless life alone... And so his power becomes both his gift...And his curse...

Raven scoffs at Bad Luck Fale’s words and derisively retorts.

Raven:
Yeah, yeah, 'and with great power comes great responsibility'…

Bad Luck Fale: That’s not the point!

Raven: Of course it is, It’s always the same old story ‘Respect your elders’, ‘winners don’t use drugs’, ‘take your vitamins, say your prayers and drink your milk’. You’re so goddamned clichéd and predictable, The Balor Club and I can’t stand the way these idiot fans eat this up. I suppose you were just about to tell me how that ‘Seventh Son’ – that long-suffering hero – is really you, huh…?

Bad Luck Fale: No, Raven, Not me...You.

This catches Raven attention and he stares at Bad Luck Fale with surprise as Bad Luck Fale stares back at him, deadly serious. Eventually, Raven scoffs at this too and brushes his words off again.

Raven:
Yeah, whatever go peddle your fables someplace else.

Bad Luck Fale: Do you know what happens to the Seventh Son?

Raven: Let me guess; 'He saves the princess, they get married and they all live happily ever after'?

Bad Luck Fale: He dies... He loses control of his powers and he dies unable to prevent his demise...

Raven seems confused by Bad Luck Fale’s story and inquires about it.

Raven:
Just what exactly is your point, STOP WITH THE fairytales and just come out and say it!

Bad Luck Fale: It’s exactly what I said, Raven… You’ve become the Seventh Son… And no matter how great your perceptions of the world around you may be, you simply can’t see that you have been walking on a path of self-destruction that will lead to your demise!

Raven rises to his feet to confront Bad Luck Fale: face-to-face and calls him out on his words.

Bad Luck Fale: You spend all this time wallowing in self-pity, blaming Raven – hating Raven – The reality is Raven, you don’t hate Raven, you hate what EBWF has molded you to be because now you can’t see the violent qualities you haven’t unleashed yet

Raven is slightly taken aback by the passion in Bad Luck Fale’s words, momentarily reeled by Bad Luck Fale's revelation. It’s clear that he hadn’t even thought of what Bad Luck Fale has said and we can see the gravity of Bad Luck Fale’s words beginning to sink in on him. He hangs his head in contemplation as Bad Luck Fale continues.

Bad Luck Fale: Is the measure of a man’s worth in this business measured in the ticket sales, the merchandise or the number of titles he wins…? Or is it measured by his actions…? The kind of man, the kind of legend he made of himself in the ring...?

Raven clenches his eyes shut tight, his head still hung low as Bad Luck Fale continues to admonish him, and it’s clear from Raven body language that he is cursing himself over having to concede to Bad Luck Fale's point.

Bad Luck Fale: You spent so long agonizing over trying to be the anti hero, Raven, you never took the time to realize that you already ARE to the EBWF masses… But You’re a hero to the people who believe in you like the Balor Club...people like me.... you never took the time to notice, even when they were staring you in the face…You and I may be from different worlds, of different backgrounds and beliefs, but stripped down to nuts and bolts, Raven, you and I are the same… You are a good man, and you are a hero to the people like us; One we would embrace with open arms if only you would let us in…You can be the hero, Raven. You can take up arms and bring the fight to CM PUNK and all the rest of the EBWF, and you can do it this week on Warfare.

Bad Luck Fale lets go of Raven’s shoulders and the two stare each other down momentarily before Bad Luck Fale reaches into a pocket and produces what appears to be a folded up piece of cloth.

Bad Luck Fale:: You have showed up for a company willing to have some talent just stay at home watching as you create a path of destruction as ratings soar with the help from your blood sweat and tears .

He stares at it momentarily and Raven does as well, curious what exactly it is. Bad Luck Fale looks back into the eyes of Raven as he continues.

Bad Luck Fale: But only you can make that choice, Raven...You are the man you choose to be

Bad Luck Fale gently presses the cloth up against Raven’s chest and lets Raven take it from him. He speaks once more, turning away from Raven he speaks his final words.

Bad Luck Fale: So be Raven, Become what you once were, Take Punk to a place of no return. Show the world that CM Punk should just retire from entering a EBWF ring. The masses will once again shutter at the violence that will consume you, CM Punk will need to consume pain killer after pain killer. Forget everything the EBWF has done to you that is in the past, Embrace the present, What will happen to CM Punk will be echoed throughout the history books, VIOLENT RAVEN you will be REBORN.....

With that, Bad Luck Fale walks off down a ally way leaving Raven standing there with the folded cloth in his hands. Raven watches Bad Luck Fale leave before turning his attentions to the cloth and curiously begins to unfold it. Finally, we see that it is a t-shirt promoting Raven's Breakout championship win at Wrestlemania. Raven gives a glance back in the direction Bad Luck Fale left, but he can’t see him anymore. He stares silently at the t-shirt spread out in his hands as the scene fades to black.
A.J

Re: {09} bad luck fale

Post by A.J »

Awesome job

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan