Wreck The Gunn Club And Leave

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Roman Reigns

Wreck The Gunn Club And Leave

Post by Roman Reigns »

The camera moves in close to the Head of the Table as he stands in the center of the Little Caesars Arena, in Detroit, Michigan . Our Tribal Chief continues.

Roman Reigns: Austin and Colten Gunn... you don't understand how fortunate you are. I should hear nothing but praise and thanks for everything that I provide for the both of you. Austin I give you this wonderful platform to try and achieve your every want and dream. I allow you to flourish on MY show, Monday Night Warfare. You think you are some kind of anomaly? You are the first kid from the street to break it into the big time and fight their way to the top of the mountain? It's already been done, man. You are traveling in the footsteps of the Big Dog that came before you. You're driving down the road that I paved for you. All of the glory that you crave is coming from the bridges that I've burned to the goddamn ground for YOU. Every single time you step into the ring and perform on MY show you are doing so because I opened the door for people like you and Colten to get all the chances in the world to succeed. So congratulations on getting to face CM Punk and myself. It's been a hell of a ride for the both of you. But Austin you go no further. I know deep down inside you truly believe that you have what it takes to beat me. I know deep down you think that you are the one that is going to derail the train that is Roman Reigns from finishing what I've started. But it's just not an option. I've already promised my wife. I bent the knee and told my daughter that no matter what, her daddy was going to win. That her daddy was going to be standing in the middle of HIS ring at the end of the night and prove to the world exactly what I've been saying for weeks on end. You will NOT make me a liar to my flesh and blood. When it comes to them, I will walk through the valley of Hell and back to make sure I am the man that I say I am. YOU are not going to take that away from me. I stand here in this ring every week and I tell you that I am the Head of the Table and the Tribal Chief of EBWF. I don't say it to sell t-shirts. I don't say it as just another catch phrase. When I say it... I AM... IT. I live it. I breathe it. I bring it. This Sunday night will be no different.

The Head of the Table looks back before taking a seat in his throne that has been sitting center ring the entire time. Reigns leans forward in the throne and clasps his hands together.

Roman Reigns: Colten you're welcome. You're welcome for creating a platform that enables you to show the EBWF fans what you bring to the table. You are a gifted wrestler. There is no doubt about that. But this isn't about wrestling. All of your skill and your technical prowess isn't going to mean a damn when you stand across the ring from the Big Dog. Let's be honest, kid you are the most irrelevant wrestler in EBWF. It's just a simple fact. When the thirteen fans of yours come together and talk about the program the last name on their lips is Colten Gunn. It may give you a warm feeling on the inside but at the end of the day... nobody will notice. I know I'm being blunt but it's important that you hear this and comprehend it. For all of your accomplishments that you had before EBWF and everything that you have done since... they are all meaningless when you stand in MY jungle. When you step foot in MY yard you are the same as everybody else. A victim. A victim standing in the way of me walking up to MY tag team championships and taking my spot as the MAN of EBWF.

Reigns sniffs in some air and slowly exhales.

Roman Reigns: The both of you have impressed everybody since coming to EBWF. You've been crushing the doubters, bending the curve, and making people eat their words for dismissing you. I am NOT dismissing either of you. I understand full well that you are going to give me everything that you have to give and more. I'm just telling you that exuding all of that effort isn't going to change the outcome of this match. Giving it everything that you have isn't going to help you. Gathering all the support in the world is not going to save you from ME. I've told everybody that has stepped up to the same plate as you are stepping up to now. This isn't a fairytale. This isn't a story where the good guy fights all the odds and has his hand raised in victory on the final pages. This is REAL life. This is MY life and it's MY world... and in my world... the lion eats the sheep. In this world, the Big Dog stands at the front of the line. The Big Dog roams over the land as HE sees fit. In this world, in MY world... The Gunn Club are guests at MY table. I've given you the ultimate blessing of allowing you to come to my table and eat from my bounty. I've been as gracious a host as anyone could ever ask for. But now you DARE try and steal from the Tribal Chief. You are welcomed into my yard and you are trying to take what doesn't belong to you? You are looking to take what is mine?

Roman gets an angered look on his face and he starts to clench his jaw and his eyebrows slant over his steel blue eyes as he stares straight ahead.

Roman Reigns: You will NEVER take the crown from me! I will fight for my throne with all that I am until the day when I can no longer stand on my own two feet. Austin and Colten Gunn for you, this is all about making a name for yourselves. This is all about taking the fight to the Tribal Chief and proving to all the doubters... to the EBWF fans... and to yourselves... that you are worthy. To you, winning this tag match is just a stepping stone on to the next big opportunity that I provided for you. That's why you to cannot win this match. That is exactly the reason why at the end of the day, you are going to be buried underneath my heel. It's why when we FIGHT in the middle of my yard on Sunday... I'm gonna rack ya... I'm gonna stack ya... and I'm gonna pin both of you. I'm not going to win because I'm looking forward to this victory taking me closer to becoming a champion. I'm not going to take everything from you because I'm looking for the EBWF fans to shower me with praise. I'm not the Head of the Table because I want it. I AM the Head of the Table... TODAY... TOMORROW... and FOREVER because I HAVE to be. The question is how in the hell are they going to stop ROMAN REIGNS. How are they going to get off the tracks with the trains coming through? How are they going to tip toe through my yard with me knowing? Those are your questions. The answer will always remain the same. You Don’t.

The camera feed slowly begins to fade to black.