Being crowned king

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
JeffHardy

Being crowned king

Post by JeffHardy »

The scene opens up to Jeff Hardy sitting in his therapy group. He is wearing black jogging pants, a blue tank top and black Nike shoes outlined in blue. Hardy is staring into space, unaware of the other men talking around him. The Extreme Enigma realizes he should be paying more attention but he can not help it. His mind is definitely elsewhere.

Jeff tries very hard to listen to the fat, sweaty man next to him blabber on and on about his problems. Who really gives a shit, everyone has their own problems. These therapy sessions are pointless, listening to other peoples’ problems won’t solve his. Hardy is suddenly very aware that the counselor leading the group is calling his name….Jeff, Jeff, Jeff are you with us? Jeff is jolted out of his daydream.

The Rainbow Haired Warrior: “You can see me sitting here can’t you?”

Counselor: “Just sitting here does not count. You have to participate. That’s how this works. “

The Charismatic Enigma: “Like I said I’m here, don’t push me. I’ll talk when I’m ready to.”

Counselor: “ To be considered a part of this group you must participate. If you are not going to be a part of the group then you can leave.”

Jeff: “ Ok, so what do you want to hear? Do you want to hear about how my wife took my daughters and went to her mother’s? Or how about how my dad died? Oh no I got it how about I tell you about my drinking binges where I drink myself into oblivion. No wait, I’ve got it, maybe I should tell you about how I dreamed about my own funeral!!!”

The other men in the room sat with their mouths hanging open. They all stared at Hardy, none of them knowing what to do or say. The counselor also sat in shock.

Hardy: “That’s what I thought. None of you are prepared to hear about my problems. Like I said, when I’m ready to talk, I will talk. Anyone else have something to say?”

Counselor: “I think that about wraps it up for today. I want you all to think about the moment when you hit rock bottom. What event caused you to realize that it was time to get help. We will discuss this next time. Good night.”

The Rainbow Haired Warrior got up and walked towards the door, laughing as he exited the room.

The scene slowly faded to black.

Scene 2

The camera is out of focus, as it focuses itself Jeff is seen laying in his bed. He is wearing blue basketball shorts and a white t-shirt. Hardy is jolted from his sleep by his phone ringing, he rolls over and grabs the phone to answer it.

Jeff: “Hello?”

Beth: “Hello love. How are things going?”

The Rainbow Haired Warrior: “ Things are fine, just fine. I just really miss you and the girls. Can we get together today before my flight?”

Beth:” What time is your flight?”

The Extreme Enigma:” My plane leaves at 3:30.”

Beth:” We can't have the girls have doctors appointments today, We can get together when you get home from Detroit. When will you be back?”

Hardy:”My plane gets in at 4:30 pm on Tuesday, you and the girls should pick me up from the airport.”

Beth: “Yes, we can. Babe I have to go I have to get the girls up. I love you and good luck in your matches. I know you got this, you are the King of the Ring.”

Jeff: “I hope so babe. That would do great things for my career. I love you baby so much. I can’t wait to see you and the girls.”

Beth:”You got this baby, I believe in you. I love you too, I’ll talk to you soon, call me when you get to Detroit. Bye.”

Hardy:”Bye my love.”

The Charismatic Enigma ended the call, set his phone on the bedside table, and got out of bed. He headed for the bathroom to shower. When he came out of the bathroom Hardy was wearing blue jeans, a black t-shirt with the Hardy emblem on it outlined in green, and white Nike shoes outlined in green. Jeff looks at the clock and realizes it’s time to head to the airport, he grabs his suitcase, and wrestling gear bag as he heads out the door.

Jeff arrives at the airport with an hour to spare before his flight is scheduled to depart. Hardy finds a spot to sit in the terminal waiting area, and sets his bags down beside him. The Extreme Enigma decides to get some coffee while he continues to wait for his flight. He walks over to the coffee shop in the terminal, while standing in line a pretty girl gets in line behind him. Jeff can tell that she is a fan, she keeps fidgeting and giggling behind him. The Rainbow Haired Warrior decides to ask her if she wants an autograph, he turns around to look at her. When he does, she smiles nervously.

The Charismatic Enigma:”Hi, are you a fan?”

Girl:”Yes, I have been since I was a little girl! I can’t believe that you are standing in front of me! Are you on your way to a show? May I have your autograph please?”

The Extreme Enigma:”I am always happy to meet a fan. Yes I am on my way to a show, of course you can have an autograph.”

The girl has Hardy sign her Hardy t-shirt. After getting his coffee and saying his goodbyes to his fan The Extreme Enigma heads back to the waiting area of the terminal. Soon after boarding the plane begins. Hardy finds his seat on the plane and gets settled in. Before he realizes it, he has fallen asleep.

The Rainbow Haired Warrior wakes up just before the captain announces that the plane is beginning it’s descent to Detroit Metropolitan Airport. Hardy looks out his window and can see the runway. There is a slight jolt when the plane touches down. The passengers are instructed to begin exiting the plane. Jeff quickly exits the plane, and heads to the baggage claim to grab his luggage. He is soon meeting the driver of his Metro car, and riding to his hotel.

The Charismatic Enigma checks into the hotel, and takes his suitcase to his room. After looking around the room, he grabs his gear bag and heads to Little Caesars Arena. Hardy arrives at the arena and looks around. He soon finds his locker room.

The scene slowly fades to black as Jeff enters his locker room, closing the door behind him.

Scene 3:

The camera comes into focus, pointed at a door.The nameplate reads Jeff Hardy, the door opens and Hardy is seen sitting on the black leather couch. As the camera gets closer, it can be seen that Jeff is on the phone.

The Extreme Enigma:”Yes, I just arrived at the Arena. I’m getting ready to go to the ring and do my promo. How are the girls?”

Beth:”They are ok, they miss their Daddy, as do I.”

Jeff:”I miss the three of you too babe. I will be home soon.”

There is a knock at the door, and a stagehand peeks his head in the door to let Jeff know it is time for him to go to the ring, Hardy nods.

Jeff:”Baby I have to go, it is time for me to go to the ring. I love you.”

Beth:”Okay my love, I’ll be watching the show. Bye.”

The Rainbow Haired Warrior hangs up the phone, and gets up to head to the ring. Jeff walks out to the edge of the back area, and waits at the curtain for his music to hit. Suddenly No More Words hits the pa system. Hardy emerges from behind the curtain to a mixed reaction from the crowd. The Extreme Enigma hastily makes his way to the ring, ignoring fans trying to get his attention. Jeff enters the ring and demands a mic from the timekeeper.

The Charismatic Enigma stands in the middle of the ring with a smirk on his face, waiting for the crowd to simmer down, he then begins to speak.

Jeff:’I can hear your boos, do you think they bother me? I have news for you all, I don’t give a shit. I am tired of caring about what you people think of me. Your opinions are not getting me anywhere, so from now on it is all about me.”

The crowd loudly boos, Hardy laughs and continues to speak.

The Extreme Enigma:”Boo all you want, that’s the way it will be from now on. I am going to think about me and only me, it’s about what I want and need. I will do whatever it takes to win, I don’t care who I have to step on or over to get what I want. Right now what I want is to win King of the Ring. I mean truthfullyI am the only one worthy of winning, why else would I have made it this far? This tourney is a joke really, I should have already been crowned the King.”

The Rainbow Haired Warrior brushes his hair out of his face and continues to speak.

Jeff:”I guess now is the time to let my opponents know what is what. Bad Luck Fale, I will start with you. For me to have to face someone like you is a slap in the face to me.I was wrestling way before anyone even knew you existed. I have already proven myself, at least when my name is spoken everyone knows who I am. I am known for my greatness, extremeness, and accomplishments. There are two things you are known for, first for being someone else’s lackey, and second for your obsession with CM Punk. It is just pathetic to be up one man’s ass riding his coattails and accomplishments. Your obsession with Punk is unnatural and strange. What kind of man has this obsession for another man? An unstable one for sure. You should be embarrassed to have acted the way you did. The things you said to Punk are ridiculous and creepy. So the bottom line here is this there is no way you will beat me. No logical reason for you to get the victory, why would a company as great as EBWF want a pathetic freak like you to become the face for it? They don’t, I am the rightful King of the Ring. The result of our match will be you laying flat on your back in the middle of the ring and my hand raised in victory. I will advance to the finals of this tourney and go on to become the rightful King of the Ring!”

There are loud boos from the crowd, Hardy impatiently waits for quiet then continues to speak.

Hardy:”Now Tama Tonga, when I defeat Bad Luck Fale there is a chance I will face you in the finals. That is if you have a fluke win against Rey Mysterio, I don’t really see that happening. You are a joke just like Bad Luck Fale. The fact that the two of you actually made it this far is insane. The two of you have no place in this tourney or in this business for that matter. I am insulted at the idea of having to face you. You are nowhere close to being on my level. Like I said I am the rightful King of the Ring! You talk a big game, make it like you are tough but the truth is you are not. You are just a pathetic excuse for a man. I don’t even know why I took the time to mention you anyway, there is no way you will beat Mysterio. I see you laying on your back in the middle of the ring, just like Bad Luck Fale. The finals will be Jeff Hardy vs Rey Mysterio! If you somehow pull off a miracle and defeat Mysterio, that is where your story will end. There is no chance for you to defeat me. No chance at all.

Hardy looks around at the crowd and continues to speak.

Jeff:”Last but not least on to Rey Mysterio. I will give credit where credit is due, you Rey are an exceptional talent. Your epic career speaks for itself. We are similar in some ways, both working our way up from the bottom. We have both paid our dues and proved ourselves time and time again. Facing you will at least be a challenge. If you think you are going to defeat me you are wrong. I know that you think your shit doesn't stink, that you are the greatest wrestler to ever lace a pair of boots, well that is a joke. There are many that are better than you, but none of them matter except for me. I don’t think that you even realize who you are dealing with. I know what people think of me, that I am some washed up alcoholic, none of that matters. Yes, I have a problem with alcohol, but washed up I am not. I am in the best shape of my career. I am going to kick your ass all over this arena!! You might be good, maybe even at the top of your game, but it takes sacrifice and dedication to defeat me. Are you ready to commit to the level of dedication it takes? Are you ready to make that sacrifice? I don’t think so. You see I have nothing to lose and everything to gain. I will beat you and be crowned King of the Ring!”

Hardy drops the mic and climbs out of the ring.

The scene fades to black as Hardy is walking backwards up the ramp with both middle fingers pointed up.