Desperate House-Demons

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Taya Valkyrie

Desperate House-Demons

Post by Taya Valkyrie »

Another week and another week teaming up with the strange and unusual enigma Rosemary. Sure there was a slight touch of curiousity. Taya may not trust or like the demonic creature Rosemary but you cannot deny that she's a crafty wrestler that knows exactly what to do. The team of Leva Bates and Britt Baker are going to be in for one hell of a fight when they face Taya and Rosemary. Sure they seem on paper to be a pretty oddball team who can't possibly coexit with each other. Taya does not fully trust Rosemary as she knows all too well the kind of tricks that lurk up her creep sleeves. And yet despite that the strange demon seems to find Taya a curious creature which is probably why they are once again a team. Sometimes strange bedfellows make a much better team than you'd see with supposed best friends.

We are starting with a shot inside what could be described as a mausoleum where you usually put the dead who are kind of important. A rather bored looking Taya stands in the middle of the creepy building.

Taya Valkyrie: So EBWF faithful yet again I'm going to team with Rosemary who seems to only appear when you really didn't expect her to. You see I may not like that creepy little freak or whatever else she has that follows her around. Do demons even have friends because that is a question I have always thought about.

Taya let's out a tired sigh as very clearly she has become totally bored of being inside a dusty dirty dank stone house.

Taya Valkyrie: Leva Bates and Brit Baker you probably think that this is going to be an easy ride and you might be right ladies. But you have to consider something before you lace up those boots of yours. Do you even know who you are facing? Alright I may not trust fully that weird little demon Rosemary and who knows who would trust someone that looks just like her. And do you know what? She may be a total freak that likes to hang around the dead and play around with pentagrams the crazy woman can wrestle. Oh I know Leva and Baker can wrestle you think I went into this tag match without knowing everything that I know about you 2?

With a very slight smirk she clearly wants to send a direct message to her opponents.

Taya Valkyrie: And you are probably wondering what I am doing here well it is a tag match after all right. Now I only came here because Rosemary is here around in this really creepy place.

From out of the shadows steps Rosemary who has a smile a happy smile even for a demon and she is tearing petals from a black rose.