The EBWF is like a game of chess

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Raven

The EBWF is like a game of chess

Post by Raven »

Tama Tonga:You know The EBWF is like a game of chess

We slowly open to the shot of a chess board, the camera running past the black and white pieces and the marble board itself before running along the fingers holder a knight, finally showing Tama Tonga, as he stares into the camera with a wild look in his brilliant eyes. Over his mouth is a wide smirk, the kind that tells anyone he has something in mind; the kind that spells trouble. Tama Tonga continues to stare into the camera as he folds his hands over on his lap, his sick mouth still contorted into its wicked smile.

Tama Tonga: A game that requires the keenest of minds, thinking up to ten steps ahead of your opponent. A certain degree of calm while both seek to destroy one another, often attacking the opponent's defenses to get at the real prize behind it all. Methodical, brutal at times, and overall a game where there is only ever one winner but it’s the pieces that I’m most interested in. The centuries-old pieces with their own specific personalities on the board, those are what have caught my eye

Slowly he reaches down, picking up the knight he had his fingers on earlier. Tama Tonga changes his gaze from the camera to the small horse figurine in his hand as he moves it around, inspecting the different pieces that make up the iconic part of the chess game. Finally he opens his mouth, looking back to the camera.

Tama Tonga: More often than not the first piece out of the block, vastly different to anything else on the board, likes to see itself as unusual. I find it unnecessary and irritating with its pointless movements and arrogant little face, wishing it was more than what it is. You see the thing about the knight is while it can jump over pieces, running around the board like something special, it s never the one to win the game overall, is it? In the end it gets taken, in the end it jumps its way into the wrong place on the board and that s it, game over for our horsy little friend here. Ain't that right, Rey? Ain't that right how the knight gets involved early, thinks more of itself than it really is, and eventually falls to the power pieces?

Almost immediately the humorous tone of Tama Tonga turns, and in a swift motion launches the knight at the wall, smashing the piece with the force. The camera follows the shattered parts as they clatter to the floor, Tama Tonga reaches over to turn the lens to face him, a more deranged expression on his face.

Tama Tonga: How careless of me Rey. See that's exactly how I see you, a man that's been in the EBWF, made a big deal of himself in the opening moments of his career, but overall he'll soon become one of those pieces that's easily forgotten. I suppose I should congratulate you, there are few who can call themselves a Icon so quickly after signing the dotted line, Very impressive. But this is where it ends for you Mysterio, as second-best to Tama Tonga. Look at the history books, look at the game of chess, the knight comes out, it looks impressive and different but it never lasts.

Tama runs his fingers over the chess pieces

Tama Tonga: This is your real test, "knight". No more dancing around the small-timers, no more shining-up your fancy masks like you're anything more than the runner-up to my Kingdom, this is the real chance that you've got and I pity you, You old washed up has been, truly I do. I pity you because your big chance is against a real King like me. I will be doing the world a favor you when I leave you twitching in a pool of your own blood. You are going up against the best, eliminating legends, stars, the greatest the ring has ever seen to take a dear little knight like you and simply defeat you SQUASH YOU, it's not going to satisfy the "Guerrillas'" hunger. See there are doubters, who think that this is it for me i'm losing my grip. Like i don’t wield the sort of power I once did. Well ill tell ya what i have a point to prove not only to Rey Mysterio but to Bad Luck Fale and Jeff Hardy. I need to prove that there is nobody that can take me down. Not even sack’s of shit like those three.

Tama continues to stare into the camera, the brilliant eyes not even flickering before slowly he looks back down to the board, surveying the remaining pieces on his side now that the knight has been eliminated. Finally he reaches down to one of the pawns, smirking as he picks it up.

Tama Tonga: Now Bad Luck Fale and Jeff Hardy, I look at you both and only one of the pieces in our great game of tactics and intelligence comes to mind, the lowly pawn, the base unit of chess, the most pathetic and impure of the pieces. Do I think you’ve got limited capabilities and can be easily defeated? Surprisingly, no, I don't. I pride myself on being the most intelligent wrestler in this world, and for that reason alone I know when to treat someone like the genuine threat they are, But Bad Luck Fale and Jeff Hardy I still see you both more of a pawn, because just like the pawn you both are one in a long line of pathetic individuals who saw the chance at stardom and went for it. As everyone knows if the pawn gets to the end of the board it can transform into the most powerful piece in the game; if it can survive the onslaught of all manner of pieces it can reach success, build itself up and wreak havoc. Pawns like you try to test themselves against me all the time, the proverbial end of the board, all the time. Some almost get there, within one row, but they never make it. Oh, you've come so far, but here's where your journey ends. The clock is nearing midnight for the other two in the semi finals and for Bad Luck Fale and Jeff Hardy, and your Cinderella world is about to transform back to the mundane, dull life you've always lived. Enjoy your fifteen minutes, because you're never going to make it to the end of the board.

One by one the pawns are removed from Tama Tonga's side, each hitting the floor with a crash, some denting or breaking from the force of Tama when he throws them. Finally Tama Tonga sweeps the bishops and rooks off, leaving just two remaining; the King and the other King. The sick smirk on Tama Tonga's face takes on a look of pride as he slowly inspects both.

Tama Tonga: The two most powerful elements to the game, the man everyone is gunning for, and the piece that can destroy just about everything else to protect him. The two that last the game out, the two that you know if you can bring enough skill, demonstrate enough prowess you just about might be able to take them down and have a shot at that glory. But if you leave them? Even if you have them on the knife-edge between winning and losing, but don't follow it through? They'll FINISH you completely. I take no prisoners, I don t believe in mercy or heeding to playing fair when I can just as easily destroy everything you are. To Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy and Bad Luck Fale, I hope you know what you re getting involved in here. King Of The Ring 2021 you go up against Tama Tonga, a man so powerful, A man that has weathered every storm, fought every enemy and succeeded at every turn....

Tama sits back with a sly smirk

Tama Tonga: Tama Tonga is the king to these pathetic knights and pawns Rey Mysterio, Bad Luck Fale and Jeff Hardy. After King of The Ring i will be the glory to your three deaths. King Tama Tonga will be the victory to your defeat. The hunt to crown a King is on boys so don’t rest on your laurels, do not rest for a second because its you three vs ME and i am ready to rip each of you apart until you are unrecognizable all in the name of my kingdom

Tama smirks as he ask so calmly and so arrogantly. Tama runs a finger down the King, laughing slightly to himself. The Scene fades to black with the sounds of Tama’s maniacal laughter.