Unsanctioned and Unfiltered

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Billy

Unsanctioned and Unfiltered

Post by Billy »

The scene opened on Aiden English sitting in a dark corner. He had his legs crossed and his arms folded in his lap. With no hair it was up to his clothes to carry the weight of displaying how disheveled he had become. This was the same ring gear he had worn when being knocked out of King of the Ring by Rey Mysterio. He rocked. Chuckled to himself. His eyes clenched closed for the duration of the establishing shot.

--=Aiden English=--
U - N - S - A - N - C - T - I - O - N - E - D

His voice trailed off into the darkness. He slowly opened his eyes and extended a wild Cheshire grin. His eyes were vacant pools of hysteria and his smile was more than a little unsettling. A mixture between the sinister dark Aiden of the past and his original goofy gimmick. The intensity of his stare made maintaining eye contact with the screen difficult.

--=Aiden English=--
Chris Jericho and Aiden English have done so much damage to one another that the EBWF is no longer willing to assume any culpability to damages done during their matches. I can only imagine what it was like sitting in that room when Wes gave Chris the news. That the lawyers had advised him against placing the two of us against each other in the ring. I'd bet it was his idea to move our match and remove it from the official broadcast card. Instead moving it to his old stomping grounds. You all see it?

Aiden covered his face with his hands but peered out from behind his spread fingers.

--=Aiden English=--
It's a smoke screen, a trap. And I am the intended target, prey, victim. I settled the score between myself and the GOAT but he's not willing to let sleeping dogs lie. He won't take his time off like a man and recuperate. He's too good to be sidelined by a simple injury. He's tough, or stupid. No, let's be honest, it's all vanity. He believes so deeply that he's unbeatable that he's willing to risk anything. He thinks he has nothing to fear. That he can beat Aiden English any day of the week. He thinks that he's dealing with the same man he injured so many months ago. But, he's wrong. That man has vaccated the premises. He's no longer on the EBWF roster. He no longer walks with Kingdom and he's not here and now. He's eliminated. There's no past self to lean on. No gimmick to rely on. There's nothing to do but embrace the change.

Aiden uncovered his face and pulled the camera in for a very uncomfortable close up of his eye and the bridge of his nose.

--=Aiden English=--
I'm going to hand deliver you to the emergency ward after this match Chris. I'm going to make sure that you never compete again, that you never walk again. I'm going to make sure that this is the last time you see the inside of a ring. And then Wes Ikeda and I have a date with destiny!

Aiden cackled as the shot faded to black and the scene ended.
Shaul Guerrero
*EBWF Women's Champion (x2)*
*2019 & 2021 Women's Royal Rumble Winner*
--------------------------
Aiden English
*EBWF World Champion (x3), Gateway Champion, Breakout Champion (x2)*
*2019 King of the Ring and Royal Rumble Winner*