Prophecy of War

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Seth Rollins

Prophecy of War

Post by Seth Rollins »

|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|
The Messiah’s first pay per view since his return, and it is to be crowned the Breakout Championship’s number one contender. Recently Rollins has been trying to get Raven to join his flock and become a disciple of his, but instead all he got was James Ellsworth claiming Raven to be the Alpha and Omega. This is Rollin’s perfect chance to get at Raven. Will he prevail or will his opportunity at Raven slip through his hands?
|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|+|

The scene opens up with Seth Rollins sitting in a suit backstage in a dark room. Seth Rollins takes a minute before he begins to speak.

Seth Rollins:Welcome, people of the EBWF to a sermon on war. A war often begins with a conflict, and issue, some sort of disagreement or misunderstanding. Unfortunately it seemed as if I was misunderstood when I told Raven either he’s with me or against me. Raven decided to disrespect me and try to play with my head, that failed because I’m stronger than that. Despite his mind games before my match I still found a way to beat Jeff Hardy, but Raven doesn’t know that with his actions he’s started a war.

Seth Rollins takes a pause for a while before he continues to speak.

Seth Rollins:Before every war you must become strong, you must go through every obstacle and there is only one thing in my path. Well it’s really two things but Johnny Gargano has already been proven to fail when it comes to going up against The Messiah. That counts only one man as a threat, and to be honest he’s not exactly any competition either.

Seth Rollins takes another pause before he continues to speak.

Seth Rollins: With all of that I bring forth a prophecy, a prophecy where I go into King of The Ring and Heath both Christian Cage and Johnny Gargano, then I go to War with Raven and after such a gruesome battle I will come out victorious and will I dethrone Raven as the Breakout Champion. Remember these words, I declare the prophecy shall be fulfilled, a prophecy of War!

Seth Rollins laughed as the camera began to pan away and fade to black. Right before the camera one away a knock is heard onto Seth Rollins’ door and the camera stops fading to black.

Seth Rollins: Who’s trying to enter the sanctuary?

Seth Rollins says as he expected an answer but instead there was no answer. So Seth Rollins decided to open the door.

???: I’ve noticed you’re looking for people to help you spread your word. I’m willing to, I’m willing to be a disciple.

Seth Rollins: In order to be a disciple you must show that you’re worthy. You must show that you’re willing to do anything to show that you stand by my side. Go prove yourself to me.

The camera pans as Rollins shuts the door in the person’s face who has yet to be seen. And actually begin to fade to black this time.