#1 contender

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

#1 contender

Post by A.J »

The scene opens in a quiet office where we see Renee Young and Christian Cage sitting in different chairs. Renee was wearing a Black dress while Christian was wearing a White buttoned up shirt and Blue jeans.

Renee Young:Ladies and Gentlemen this Sunday EBWF presents one of its biggest pay-per-views of the year King Of The Ring, On that night we will see who will become King and Queen of the ring,But also on that night three men will battle to determine the number one contender for the Breakout championship and one of the competitors is my guest at this time Christian Cage.

Christian smiled.

Christian Cage:You know Renee it's funny, a few weeks ago Edge was talking about how he would be glad to ensure that The Coalition wouldn't have a match at King Of The Ring and now not only does he not have a match This Sunday,not only does a member of The Coalition have a match,but it just so happens that the person is me.

Christian chuckled.

Renee Young:Well Christian what are your thoughts on your opponents for this Sunday Seth Rollins and Johnny Gargano?

Christian smiled again before speaking.

Christian Cage:Alright let's start with Seth Rollins first. Seth Rollins is a guy that I had heard about long before he stepped foot in an EBWF ring, I kept hearing about how talented he was and how he was probably the King of the indies. One day I decided to check out one of his matches and I gotta say all the people that were praising him were right,he was extremely talented and I thought that when this guy makes it to the big stage that he will become THE top guy.

Christian sighed.

Christian Cage:But unfortunately that didn't happen while Seth did have an ok run,he didn't become the man and now Seth Rollins comes back to proclaim that he will save us all from...something,yeah I really don't know what he's saving us from,but it doesn't change the fact that he will fall to me at King Of The Ring and it doesn't matter how many sermons he delivers,he can never be as good as The Instant Classic.

Christian sits in thought for a bit before continuing.

Christian Cage:Then there's Johnny Gargano a guy that has done nothing but lose ever since he got here,seriously all he does is go out to the ring spew out some lame insults then get put down,he has no chance of winning and is more than likely gonna be the one I pin to win this match.

Renee Young:Well Christian if you win on Sunday you'll face Raven for the Breakout championship,are you ready for that?

Christian laughed.

Christian Cage:Of course I'm ready to face Raven and while he has gotten the win the last two times we've faced off,well you know they say third times a charm. Someone has to get the title off of Raven before everyone forgets it for good,seriously the guy got the belt by losing and he hasn't defended it once,now he has James Ellsworth of all people going out there making threats for him,yeah James Ellsworth you know I thought that after Kane destroyed him a month ago that he would leave but no,now he's Ravens errand boy.

Christian shook his head.

Christian Cage:This Sunday I'm going to beat Seth Rollins and Johnny Gargano then I'm going to eventually beat Raven to become the Breakout champion,BECAUSE THAT'S...how I roll.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan