The Real Women's Champion 008 - Two Times?

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Becky Lynch

The Real Women's Champion 008 - Two Times?

Post by Becky Lynch »

It was last Monday night on the flagship show of the EBWF, Monday Night Warfare that the semi-final match of the Queen of the Ring tournament between the Cerebral Lassassin better known as Becky Lynch and the Satanic Diva also known as Winter. It was the first ever meeting between the two friends that are closer than blood relatives and the fans in the arena, the fans watching at home, the commentators (although they were muted for expressing their admiration of the match), wrestling purists, and everyone else have gone on record that it was the perfect match.

There was a lot of action. There was a slot of drama. There had not been such a match that was so evenly matched. It literally could have been anyone’s match, but in the end, it was the Cerebral Lassassin that just barely got by a very game Satanic Diva. As an act of goodwill and sportsmanship, Becky helped Winter up and pulled the Devil into a hug much to the delight of the onlooking crowd.

With Becky Lynch now headed to the finals in order to face off against the other finalist, Lana, a few questions arise. Who will become the Queen of the Ring? Will the Cerebral Lassassin end up winning the Queen of the Ring for the second year in a row? Will Lana, of all people, be the one to stop the rampage that Becky has been on since WrestleMania? All that is known is that the final match of the Queen of the Ring tournament will be nothing short of explosive.
==========
Scene 1: Aftermath of Semi-Final
Date: June 21, 2021
Camera Status: OFF
Starring: Becky Lynch and Winter

Moments after they walk through the entrance curtain after their bona-fide classic of a match, the sight of the applause from the onlooking crowd for Becky Lynch and Winter is replaced by the sight of applause from everyone backstage. To the fans, the image of the Cerebral Lassassin and the Queen of Chaos walking up together in the fashion that they did might have been a sign of respect or a sign of friendship, and they would be right.

However, when taking into consideration that the match itself ran upwards to an hour, and that is even with the parts that were foolishly edited out, another reason would most definitely be fatigue mainly because they went about an hour. Why did Becky and Winter request such a long runtime for their match? Because they set out to make everyone regret not making her match with Winter the main event. Considering how the crowd was basically dead for the next match, the duo collectively known as Fire and Ice accomplished just that.

After the Cerebral Lassassin and the Satanic Diva made their way down the stairs toward the backstage area, Becky yelled out, “Let’s see ‘em beat that!”

“They won’t.” Winter says to Becky as the duo make their way down the hallway toward their locker room.

“I know.” Becky says to Winter with a laugh. The Satanic Diva joins in on the laughing as they both approach the door to their locker room.

The door to their locker room opens and closes, and the duo known as Fire and Ice move each other over to the bench and sit down, completely exhausted from the thrilling match that they had just put on and captured the audience with.

“You said you wanted my best, Rebecca, and you got it.” Winter says.

“I told ya to do that because I told ya I was bringin’ my best, and that’s exactly what I did.” Becky says.

“And now, all you have to do is beat Lana this Sunday at the King of the Ring.” Winter says.

“Yeah, and nothin’ she brings this Sunday will ever compare to what I went through here tonight.” Becky says and Winter nods in agreement.
==========
Scene 2: Two Times?
Date: June 27, 2021
Starring: Becky Lynch
Camera Status: ON

It is thirty minutes to showtime and there has been no word from the Cerebral Lassassin and that is very odd considering that she would have sent a message to her opponent hours ago. It is the pre-show and everyone is wondering where the hell Becky Lynch is as it is most unlike her to have not sent a message to her opponent. That is until…

The arena darkens and a lone spotlight shines on the Queen of the Ring throne, showing the Cerebral Lassassin seated upon the throne while clad in a pair of her shorts, boots, and black tanktop as the crowd cheers, greeting their heroine.

Becky raises the microphone up to her lips. “Last year…” Becky begins but is cut off by the crowd chanting ‘BECKY! BECKY! BECKY!’ A smirk forms on the face of the Cerebral Lassassin. “Last year, I was forced to be in this tournament and I won. I was forced to sit in this throne because they wanted a photo op, much to my annoyance.”

Becky pauses and shakes her head. “This year, I’m forced to be in the Queen of the Ring tournament again. Even after all I went through… After all of the ways they screwed me over… SummerSlam 2020, Natalya screwed me over just as I was about to make the Women’s Champion ship relevant by winnin’ it. WrestleMania XX, I pinned Tam Nakano first but due to bribery on the part of Raquel Diaz, I was again screwed… That wannabe wrestler who is only here because she’s the daughter of Eddie Guerrero and that worthless shite-fer-brains, Leva Bates, attacked me and took my belt.” The crowd boos at the mere mention of Raquel Diaz and Leva Bates, and their booing intensifies when Becky brings up the duo attacking her.

“So, I was relegated to toilin’ in this tournament. The only person in this entire tournament that even gave me a challenge was Winter. She and I put on a classic. We put on a match that will be remembered through the ages as the greatest match in Warfare history, as Nigel put it before he was muted because they can’t have Becky upstagin’ their pet projects.”

Becky shakes her head with a scowl on her face. “With this tournament comin’ to a close tonight, I’m here to do one thing, and that’s win. Nothin’ that Lana does will impress me. Nothin’ that Lana tries will shock me. Nothin’ that Lana tries will effect me. Why? Because of what I went through last Monday night on Warfare. Winter brought her best as I expected her to. That match could have either way, because like me, she’s a fighter. This match with Lana tonight can only go one way and that’s me winnin’.” The crowd cheers wildly at the prospect of Becky winning the tournament for the second year in a row even though she has made it clear that she thinks it’s a waste of time.

“Why will this flimsy tournament end with me winnin’? The answer is very simple. The reason why this flimsy tournament is endin’ with me winnin’ is because Lana isn’t good at all. She isn’t good enough to match my ring skill. She isn’t good enough to match my talent. She definitely isn’t good enough to give me a fight like Winter did. If anythin’, I’d be surprised if she managed to last even two minutes against me.”

“In a way, I almost pity Lana because she was thrown to the wolves, but in the end, she makes the decision to enter my ring. So, she’ll be shown no mercy. In about thirty minutes, the show will begin and that, too, will begin a countdown. That countdown will be to the ultimate destruction of Lana, because nothin’ and I mean nothin’ will stop me from gettin’ my title match at SummerSlam. Last week, I put on the greatest match in Warfare history with Winter, one that made people say ‘Raquel who? Leva what?’ Tonight, I won’t be lookin’ fer that. Tonight, I’m lookin’ to roll into the ring and beat somebody’s arse!” The crowd cheers.

“Just remember this. Tick, tick, tick… That’s the sound of yer career runnin’ out, Lana!” The crowd cheers and we fade to black.
Daffney: 1975-2021
Becky Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2020, 2021), Women's Last Survivor (2024), Best Actress (2021, 2022, 2023), Most Violent Scene in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Villain in a Film (2021, 2022), Best Antihero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Hero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023)
Allysin Kay Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2022)