A Wave of Triumph?

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Jon

A Wave of Triumph?

Post by Jon »

The June 29th episode of Warfare has just concluded and on it the Ravishing Russian Lana prevailed and is moving onto the next round of the Queen of the Ring tournament which just happens to be the final round.. Lana for once going into the finals against Becky Lynch is riding a wave of momentum that she hopes will help her win the Queen of the Ring. The Scene goes back to the backstage area as Lana is walking through the corridors lost in thought and looking at her phone sending a text. Just as she is about to hit send she bumps into her friend and partner; Mandy Rose. Mandy has a confident smirk on her face.

Mandy Rose:Congrats, on your victory. Now you just got one more match.. You ready for Becky?

LanaOf Course, Becky has been parading around here since my arrival acting like she is heads and shoulders above the rest of the division here. The reality of it is she is a pauper, peasant, a nobody parading around with a false crown she got from Burger King….

Mandy Rose: Oh My God... Burger King Crown, girl you got me dying.

LanaBecky, I'm sure these words will get back to you as I know these corridors have eyes and ears. I'm sure you are probably going to sleep on me like various other people have since my debut in 2013… That’s fine, I don’t need your approval because a lion never concerns themselves with the opinions of sheep. The truth is in this case maybe this lion needs to remind the Jackals in our women’s division who she really is and that’s the baddest bitch walking….

Mandy Rose: You really think it will get back to her?

Lana I'm betting on it my dead Mandy... I want her to know that's she's not facing a Lana who has just been skating by but a Lana that's focused.. She's facing a Lana that's ready to claim the crown and nothing is going to stand in my wave of accomplishing that.

Lana pauses and takes a deep breath almost as if she is lost in thought.

LanaI’ve heard Becky claim a lot shit since her arrival…. The biggest crock of crap I have heard is that she's the man… Who knows that very well may be true seeing as I’ve never checked her plumbing, but to pretend that she is the best is just asinine, she is a nothing pretending to be a someone because no one has dared stand up and tell her otherwise… Well here I am and I am telling her that no one freaking cares about her…

Mandy Rose: Ouch.. That's well a little blunt girl... I was not expecting that from you.

LanaLet me see, you know the best part about the ideology that the corridors we are standing in has eyes and ears? I can air my grievances with her and no one can do or say a damn thing about it… The whole world knows she is a pantomime, I just wish she could wake her lame ass up and go look in the mirror and see in her reflection she is not the be all and end all in women’s wrestling…. The difference between me and her is I don’t parade around here pretending the epitome of all this and in reality be some side show freak from a bargain bin at Walmart horror movie.

Mandy Rose: I have known you for awhile Lana and I can honestly say I don't think I have ever seen you this focused or driven..

Lana You can only be overlooked so long and be kept in the shadows before you get pissed off and find yourself traversing down a path you may not find your way out of at any given time. The Queen of the ring tournament has been my chance for redemption not even just redemption but justification to prove that I belong.... This is a big moment and I am going to do everything in my power to not squander it because I may never get another opportunity like this again. Becky has been parading around like a white knight; a hero; amongst other things... Even though in her mind she thinks she is the best, she isn't she is a frail scared little girl who is pretending she is a bigger deal then she is so that she has a wall of false illusions she can hide behind as protection. When the match is done and over with I'm going to shove that Burger King crown straight down her throat so she can choke on it. She probably isn't even the least bit taken me seriously and I promise that's going to bite her in the ass.

A Soft chuckle escapes the painted lips of Lana as she says those words.

Lana As impossible as it may sound that I'm in the finals of the Queen of the Ring. She's going to see how hard Me, myself, and I worked to get to this point. This is going to be a testament of everything that I put myself through in the gym to get to this point. The extra work wasn't easy but I'd do it all over again if it meant I could slap that smug arrogant look off the face of Beck Lynch, I know she genuinely thinks she is going to be the one who walks out victorious, but I'll be damned if I'm going to let that happen. Lord, knows I want to see the embarrassment on Becky's face once she realizes she has lost to someone who has been having a lot of rough luck as of late. Granted that's going to end at King of the Ring. It's definitely going to be a humbling experience.

The two girls continue to talk about the upcoming pay per view as the scene fades to black
ImageImage