Tay 001

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Becky Lynch

Tay 001

Post by Becky Lynch »

With the conclusion of the King of the Ring pay per view came a new King of the Ring and a repeat Queen of the Ring. Now looking ahead, there is another face that will join the fray in the EBWF and her name is Taynara Conti. Together with her best friend in the entire world, Anna Jay, the young wrestler looks to make an impact in her upcoming match with the promotion.

Who will be Taynara’s opponent? Why, none other than Kacy Catanzaro, a former level ten gymnast. Will Taynara’s return be a triumphant one or will Kacy manage to put the young upstart down?

The scene starts out with Anna Jay standing in the middle of the ring. Right next to her is the Brazilian Sensation better known as Taynara Conti, who is dancing as only she can. Anna looks at Tay and chuckles before shaking her head, and turning her attention to the crowd in order to address them.

“Yeah, Tay loves to dance.” Anna says with another chuckle. “She may love to dance, but there’s one thing that she loves more than dancing, and that’s competing. She loves the thrill of competition. She loves the sensation of making someone tap out, and she’s well-versed when it comes to submissions. She is a black belt in Judo and a blue belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. So, she not only knows various ways to make people tap, but she also knows how to knock people out.”

“What I’m getting at here is that you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover. She might appear goofy to everyone, but rest assured that when she gets into this ring to fight, she won’t stop until she wins. So, don’t let her dancing fool you, don’t let her smiles fool you, because Tay is a threat to anyone and everyone that steps into the ring with her. If you step into this ring with her, you could lose your arm in a matter of minutes.”

“That will be a very painful lesson to anyone and everyone that decides to face her. Tonight, you’ll all see just what I mean when Tay steps into this ring to face Kacy Catanzaro. Nobody needs to sell me on Kacy’s athleticism. She is without a doubt one of the most athletically gifted women to have ever set foot into a wrestling ring. No matter how athletic you are, it won’t save you from the martial arts prowess of my best friend, Tay Conti.”

“I mean, Tay is a wrecking machine. She’s a technical wizard, agile as a cat, and can adapt to any situation. You have no chance against the very woman that was so dangerous that the Summer Olympics couldn’t bear to see what she’d do to the competition. Tonight, you’re gonna get to see what she can do, up close and personal, and I guarantee that your arm will be pulled right out of its socket.”
Daffney: 1975-2021
Becky Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2020, 2021), Women's Last Survivor (2024), Best Actress (2021, 2022, 2023), Most Violent Scene in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Villain in a Film (2021, 2022), Best Antihero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Hero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023)
Allysin Kay Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2022)