106 And Counting

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Billy

106 And Counting

Post by Billy »

The scene opened on Raquel Diaz sitting upon her typical throne of golds and reds. Her long black satin dress swept the floor even with her right leg crossed over her left. Her hair was done up tight with gold accents weaved into it. At the waist of her dress was a trio of small white skulls to the right side. The small accents drew attention to the fit and cut of the dress as it clung tightly against her body. She shifted as the camera zoomed in to a shallower angle. The throne quickly grew irrelevant as Raquel herself filled more and more of the frame.

~•Raquel Diaz•~
And just like that, all roads lead to Becky Lynch at SummerSlam. I’m amused. And, I’m sure that Becks feels like she’s won some great victory. She’s built up a world in her head, a fantasy, where she has some shot at taking the title off la Diosa de la Lucha Libre! A fantasy she had while carrying around MY championship. A fantasy that allows her to put the blame for her failures off on someone else. A fantasy. But, in the real world, she’s been handed a sentence that a death row inmate wouldn’t envy. She’s been handed a fate worse than death. Because a one on one match with me is going to expose her fantasy. It’s going to strip away the fragile lies holding her ego aloft. One on one with me is the end of Becky Lynch in as many ways as she can count. One on one with Raquel Diaz is nothing short of assisted suicide. And, it’s a sentence that Taya Valkyrie now shares.

Raquel leaned forward as she uncrossed her legs. A wicked smile drew across her face.

~•Raquel Diaz•~
Taya, if you’ve been paying attention then you know I have a grand scheme laid out for the future of the EBWF Women’s Division. A future that involves direct competition with the best women this company, this industry, has to offer. That’s the reason that Leva Bates and I put on our deadly clinic at Royal Pain. That’s the reason that when they book Raquel Diaz and Taya Valkyrie on Warfare it’s the Main Event. Because I’m elevating this title into a new realm. To new heights. And, women like you are going to help me do it. Or, you’re going to get left behind. This division no longer has a place for dead weight. It no longer has a place for part time champions and quarter time challengers. You either get with the program or you get the Hel out.

Raquel chuckled slightly. Her smile crept up on the right making her look even more sinister. Her intense gaze pierced through the camera.

~•Raquel Diaz•~
Is it clear? I want competition Taya. I want you to bring everything you’ve got. I want you to show up with your A-game. I want to beat you when you’re at your best because beating you any other way does nothing for me. It does nothing for the EBWF Universe. It does nothing for the EBWF Women’s Championship. I need fierce. I need you to channel your namesake and bring Hel down upon that ring. I need you to be as delusional as Becky Lynch because that’s the only way we’re going to make this a good match. That’s how we impress upon the owners that we deserve to be competing at the top of the card week in and week out. Monday, you’re facing a serious challenge for the first time since joining the EBWF. A challenge you better prepare for. I want you to rise to my level and I know you can Taya. I know you can help me put on the match of the night!

Raquel stood up from the throne as the camera seamlessly pulled away from her and slightly down. She smoothed the slight wrinkles in her dress with flicks of the wrist. She was looming over the camera now, lending a real sense of size and importance to the scene.

~•Raquel Diaz•~
Your namesake. These colors. The skulls. It’s not coincidence. It’s all a carefully curated dance. Sights and sounds grow into a cacophony of visceral emotion. The Aztecs, the Mayans, the Olmec. All three saw glory, beauty and devotion in death. To this day death is celebrated, romanticized, and honored with the highest regard. We treat death with a touch of morbid curiosity, a pinch of remorse and a lot of celebration. The Valkyries were nothing but ferries. Snow bound boat keepers who preferred a winged horse to a boat across the river Styx. They were great warriors but they did the bidding of lesser gods. They couldn’t lead. You, like your namesake, may lead a person to death’s door. I, on the other hand, am death in the flesh. I am owed a respect you haven’t yet learned to give!

Raquel pushed past the camera and it panned desperately to follow her. The resulting shot was upside down, backward and moving at an awkward can’t. She walked into the distance with a slow, sultry gate. The camera stumbled forward and followed into the empty darkness of the room.

~•Raquel Diaz•~
Unfortunately, you’re not going to see it that way. There are a lot of variations but it’s all so similar. Maybe, you’re one of those women who is going to want to diminish what I’ve done for myself in this industry. You’re one of those who see’s that I have surrounded myself by talented people and want to claim that’s how I got to where I am. Maybe you want to talk about how I’m making it off of my families’ legacy. It’s a song and dance I’ve heard as many times as you’ve heard your name. I’ve heard it all time and time again. What I haven’t heard is respect. Except from Leva Bates. What I haven’t heard is the women of this company extolling the virtue of everything I’ve done for the division. What I haven’t heard is how hard I worked to become a two-time EBWF Women’s Champion. A two-time Women’s Royal Rumble winner. How hard I worked to put away Leva Bates in the first ever Tres Etapas Locas match.

After moments of walking Raquel finally arrived at a thick oak table. The table was set with a single place setting although there may have been room for a dozen. Raquel walked the circle of the tabletop with her hand brushing against the hard wood.

~•Raquel Diaz•~
One hundred and six. At Warfare I will have been the rightful EBWF Women’s Champion for a hundred and six days. In that time, I’ve been disrespected, disregarded and for a time dispossessed. I’ve been shown that I’m going to have prove not only that I still deserve my spot but that there is no one in this industry that deserves it more. Taya, I’m going to prove it. I’m going to show this company, this universe, everyone. I’m going to show you why I am the EBWF Women’s Champion!

Raquel pulled herself up on the table with a smile. The camera pulled in close on her face as another smile broke out. At the last moments of the video Raquel snapped at the camera and started laughing hysterically.
Shaul Guerrero
*EBWF Women's Champion (x2)*
*2019 & 2021 Women's Royal Rumble Winner*
--------------------------
Aiden English
*EBWF World Champion (x3), Gateway Champion, Breakout Champion (x2)*
*2019 King of the Ring and Royal Rumble Winner*