Joe is gonna KILL you

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Joe is gonna KILL you

Post by A.J »

The scene opens in a gym,it's dark except for an mma octagon which has a spotlight on it.
In the octagon we see The Samoan Submission Machine Samoa Joe outfitted in a custom vest and jeans.

Samoa Joe:Brock...Lesnar after over a year, you finally decided to return to EBWF and your first opponent is me.

Joe smirked.

Samoa Joe:I wonder Brock,why you're coming back now after being gone since last years Royal Rumble . Is it because Paul Heyman realizes that I am a threat,that I am capable of destroying his plans so he decides to bring you back.

Joe begins to walk around.

Samoa Joe:Brock I have come to a battleground that you are very familiar with, the octagon.
In between your stints in professional wrestling,you went to the UFC and dominated the heavyweight division like no one had ever seen,but Brock while your rise was quick,so was your fall.
Now Brock you are Mr part-time,you only show up a few times a year.

Joe paused for a bit.

Samoa Joe:Brock this Monday you will learn that you're not facing a man,but a nation of violence.
When we get in that ring,I will beat you down and choke you out.
As you're gasping for air,you will realize that you can't stop the nation of violence.

Joe chuckled.

Samoa Joe:I will destroy you and use you as a warning to anyone who thinks they can stop me.

Joe looked at the camera.

Samoa Joe:Joe is gonna kill you.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan