Old Foes

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
JeffHardy

Old Foes

Post by JeffHardy »

The scene opens up to Hardy sitting on a blue couch in an overly decorated waiting room. He is waiting for the new therapist to call him back for his first session. Jeff does not really feel comfortable sharing his problems with a stranger, it actually really terrifies him. The only reason he agreed to this is because it will help him keep his family, The Rainbow Haired Warrior will do absolutely anything to keep his family.

Receptionist: “Mr. Hardy the doctor will see you now.”

The Extreme Enigma walks slowly into the doctor”s office, the doctor motions for him to sit on the couch. Jeff sits on the black leather couch.

Doctor:” Mr. Hardy, I am Dr. Smith. It is good to meet you, what brings you in to see me?”

The Rainbow Haired Warrior: “I just want to start by saying that I am extremely uncomfortable. I don’t like sharing my problem with strangers. I am mainly doing this because I know that I need to get help in order to keep my family. Everything I do is for them.”

Dr. Smith: “Well you only have to share what you want to. This isn’t going to work if you are not doing this for yourself. I know you have good intentions, but this has to be for you.”

Hardy: “I do want help, I just don’t see how sharing my problems with you will get me anywhere. If that is what I must do then I will, here goes. I had been clean for a few years. I was doing very well, my career was going the way I wanted it, my family life was great. Then I lost my father, and everything started to go downhill. I first started by just having a few drinks, then it just got worse. Things have gotten so bad that my wife took the kids and moved out. I keep having these horrific nightmares…”

Dr. Smith: “Ok, let’s stop right there, your wife and kids moved out? Did that cause the drinking to get worse?”

Jeff: “At first yes, I was drinking myself into oblivion every night. Sometimes waking up and not knowing where I was. I only stopped because my wife threatened to divorce me if I didn’t stop. I knew then that I needed to get help.”

Dr. Smith: “Okay, this is a good start. You lost your father, what about your mother?”

The Rainbow Haired Warrior: “My mother died when I was younger. Both of my parents are gone now. I have my wife and children, they are my only family.”

Dr. Smith: “I think this is a good spot for us to end our first session. I am very confident that we can help you through this. Is there anything you enjoy doing that brings you comfort and peace?”

Jeff:”I enjoy painting, I always feel at peace when I am painting.”

Dr. Smith:”That is good, I want you to start painting again. Whenever you feel sad or have the urge to take a drink, paint instead. This is a form of therapy that I think you will find very beneficial. We will meet again next week.”

Dr. Smith and Hardy shake hands, and Jeff exits the office.

The scene fades to black as Jeff walks through the lobby and out to his car.

Scene 2:

The scene opens up to Hardy laying in his bed. He is wearing black sleep shorts and a whte tank top. As the camera gets closer, it can be seen that Jeff is sleeping. With a closer look it can be seen that he is profusely sweating, he begins tossing and turning. Suddenly Hardy jerks awake and sits straight up.

The Extreme Enigma sits on the edge of the bed trying to comprehend what just happened. That dream was even worse than the one where he was at his own funeral. Thank God it was only a dream!! Just to make himself feel better he grabs his phone to call Beth.

Beth:”Hello, babe what’s wrong? It’s 3 in the morning?”

Jeff:”I just had the worst nightmare. I can’t believe it, I just needed to hear your voice, that's all I just needed to hear your voice. Are the girls ok?”

Beth:”Yes, they are fine, they are sleeping. Will you tell me what the hell is going on? You are talking crazy.”

The Rainbow Haired Warrior:”I had a dream that we were driving, I had been drinking and we hit a tree. I was the only survivor!! Oh my God it was terrible. I can’t believe it. Oh my God….”

Beth:”We are ok baby, we are ok. I’m sorry you had that dream. Do you want me to come over for a bit? My sister is here, she can stay with the girls.”

The Charismatic Enigma:”Will you? It would do me some good to hold you.”

Beth:”Let me tell my sister, I will be there in a few. I love you.”
Jeff:”I love you too.”

Jeff decides to get out of bed and take a shower, he needs to wash the sweat off before Beth arrives. He heads into the bathroom. While he is in the shower, Beth gets to the house. She lets herself in and climbs into the bed to wait for Jeff. When Hardy comes out of the bathroom he is happy to see Beth laying in his bed. He climbs in next to her, and takes her in his arms. The couple begins to kiss passionately, Hardy feels good. He is happy and content. The kissing becomes more intense as the couple twists in each other’s arms. Beth removes her shirt and her shorts. Jeff pulls the blanket over the two of them, and puts his head under it moving down on the bed.

The scene slowly fades to black as the couple begin to make love.

Scene 3:

The scene opens up to The Hardy’s laying in each other's arms in bed. Jeff stokes Beth’s hair, she smiles. He squeezes her tight, not wanting to let her go.

Beth:”As much as I am enjoying being here, I have to go. It is almost time to wake the girls for school. I am so glad I came, it felt good for you to hold me. I miss this.”

The Extreme Enigma:”I know love. I wish you didn’t have to go but I know you have to. I miss this too, maybe you and the girls can come home now. I have been staying clean, and I am continuing with my therapy. I am gonna start painting again. The doctor thinks that is going to help me alot. I want my family to come home, I need you guys with me.”

Beth:”You have been doing really well, and the girls miss you terribly. How about when you get home from this week's Warfare the girls and I will come home. I agree that it will do you some good. Well babe I’m going to go. Call me later tonight. I love you.”

Jeff:”Really? Oh My God I am so happy. I know you have to go now, kiss the girls for me. I love you too.”

The couple kisses for a minute, then Beth gets out of bed to get dressed. Once she is dressed, she kisses Jeff one more time, then heads out the door. Hardy is so happy. He hasn’t been this happy for a long time. He gets out of bed to start the day.

A few hours later The Charismatic Enigma arrives at the United Center in Chicago. He makes his way through the backstage area until he finds his locker room. He enters and closes the door. Once inside Jeff sits on the brown leather couch. He takes a moment to just reflect on the events of the last few hours. Hardy is so excited that his family is coming home. Things are going to be so much better. There is a knock at the door.

Jeff:”Come in.”
A stagehand peaks his head around the door to tell Hardy it is time for his in ring promo. Jeff thanks him, and gets up to go to the ring. He makes his way through the backstage area until he arrives at the curtain where he waits for his music to hit the pa system. No more words hits the pa system and blares through the United Center. Hardy emerges from behind the curtain, and begins to make his way down the ramp towards the ring. He receives a mixed reaction from the crowd. One fan screams obscenities at The Rainbow Haired Warrior, Hardy puts the middle finger up to the fan and continues heading to the ring. Once in the ring Jeff motions for a mic.

The Extreme Enigma waits for the crowd to be quiet, then begins to speak.

Jeff:”You can boo all you want, do you think I actually care? Nothing that any of you people think matters to me. I don’t need your approval for anything. I spent years seeking your approval and worrying what you all thought of me until I realized none of it mattered. Nothing I ever did was good enough. One day I realized I was going to stop worrying about other people’s happiness and focus on my own, now things are so much better.”

Hardy smirks, and continues to speak.

The Rainbow Haired Warrior:”Now onto the matter at hand, my match tonight with Christian Cage. Christian, I know that you think you are better than me, it shows. Let me tell you something, you are not. The truth is you are not even on my level, and you never have been. It is no secret that we have a very long history, throughout that history you have always thought you were better. You have always been wrong, I have always been better. The fact of the matter is I carried you through those many ladder matches. It was my talent that made them fan favorites, you have just built your career off the success of those matches. So if you really think about it you built your career around my success!”

The Charismatic Enigma flips off the crowd as they boo at him, then continues to speak.

Hardy:”No, stop booing, it’s the truth. Think about it, where did Christian’s career really go after all of those ladder matches? The answer is nowhere. That’s right I said nowhere. Christian, we might be facing each other tonight, but I refuse to let you continue to ride my coattails in an attempt to make yourself relevant. Those ladder matches are the last time you were even slightly relevant!! It is not part of my job to make you look good, or help you to become relevant again. “

Jeff waits for the crowd to settle, and begins to speak once again, looking directly into the camera.

The Rainbow Haired Warrior:”Christian, I need for you to listen to me very carefully, I want my feelings to be perfectly clear. I feel that this match is beneath me. I am better than you and always will be. Seriously, last time I was in the ring I was a finalist for King of the Ring, which I should have won. That was robbed from me, but let me not get off track. Christian tonight right here in Chicago in front of all these EBWF fans I am going to decimate you. I am going to stomp your sorry ass all over this arena. Just when you think you can’t take anymore, I’m going to get more aggressive. After I nail you with a Swanton bomb, I will pin you for the 1,2,3 and leave you right where you belong; on your back beneath me!!!”

Hardy drops the mic, and as No more words once again blares through the pa system, Jeff rolls out of the ring.

The scene slowly fades to black as Hardy walks backwards up the ramp flipping the crowd off as he goes.