Stark Raven Mad

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Billy

Stark Raven Mad

Post by Billy »

((hey, crazy week for me here. I wanted to make sure I got something up. Thanks to everyone for all your hard work!))

Aiden English was sitting in the corner of a dark room with his hands pulled up over his face. He was muttering to himself, shivering and intermittently bursting out in fits of chuckling laughter. He had all the grace and poise of a dying hyena as he gulped for air amidst his frenzy. He pulled his head up slightly and peered over his hands at the camera. He was mouthing "Chris" repeatedly. He moved his hands slowly down to reveal a Cheshire grin from ear to ear. His eyes darted back and forth and then suddenly he locked onto the camera. His grin faded.

-~=Aiden English=~-
Unsanctioned. Unscathed. Unending. Chris. Chris. Chris. Chris.

He broke out in laughter again.

-~=Aiden English=~-
Oh we have spun a tale the two of us. We're going somewhere. We've still got things to prove. We do, don't we Chris. We've still got battles to fight. Battles with each other. Battles with others. We've still got plenty of fights laying in our paths. We just have to have the constitution to see them through. We have to FOCUS Chris. Chris. Chris. Chris.

Aiden tucked his hands back over his mouth.

-~=Aiden English=~-
Yes, I have to divert my focus. To the bird man. The follower. The leader. I have to flock to a new enemy. RAVEN. You've got my attention for the week. No doubt this was orchestrated by Wes Ikeda at the request of Chris. Oh Chris is always pulling the strings. He's driving me off the deep end. Driving me into the arms of Raven. You and I. Ch... Raven. We have to face off on Warfare. So we will. Warfare.

Aiden broke back into laughter. He pulled his hands up over his face as the shot faded.
Shaul Guerrero
*EBWF Women's Champion (x2)*
*2019 & 2021 Women's Royal Rumble Winner*
--------------------------
Aiden English
*EBWF World Champion (x3), Gateway Champion, Breakout Champion (x2)*
*2019 King of the Ring and Royal Rumble Winner*