Third times a charm.

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Third times a charm.

Post by A.J »

It's Monday and that means it's time for another episode of EBWF Warfare,The crowd is excited,ready for the show to start.

Take Over plays and the crowd cheer loudly to greet The Instant Classic Christian Cage who is wearing a long sleeve shirt and black jeans,Christian enters the ring before he climbs the middle rope and looks for his peeps.

Christian grabs a mic and begins to speak.

Christian Cage:I bet none of you expected to see me until the main event,Well plans have changed because since there's about thirty minutes to kill before the show starts,I have decided to come out here and talk about my match tonight.

The crowd cheer.

Christian Cage:Tonight I face Raven for the Breakout championship,Raven where do I begin with you man,You and I have been apart of this company off and on since the beginning,You and I have had a lot of matches over the years,and you and i can't stand each other.

The crowd begin to chant "Instant Classic".

Christian Cage:Raven ever since I became number one contender at King Of The Ring,I have been waiting very patiently for this match.
What's weird Raven is that you've been silent since I became number one contender,I believe deep down Raven that you are scared because even though you beat me the last two times we've wrestled,You know that third times a charm and you know that I will beat you and take your title,I can see you now Raven...

Christian begins to mock Raven.

Christian Cage:(whiny voice)"i can't beat Christian Cage this time,he has my number,he's the Instant Classic and the Co-leader of The Coalition,His peeps will verbally destroy me,I need help please James help me".

The crowd laughs and Christian begins to smile.
Christian Cage:Unfortunately Raven neither James Ellsworth or anyone else can stop me from giving you the biggest ass kicking of your life and taking the EBWF Breakout championship,BECAUSE THAT'S...

Crowd:HOW I ROLL.

Christian Cage:HOW I ROLL.

Take Over plays again as Christian heads to the back.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan