Why be a King.. When you Can be a God?

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
D.J

Why be a King.. When you Can be a God?

Post by D.J »

Rey Mysterio Jr. had done what many at one point would have said was completely in possible. Once an afterthought in the company he was employed by, this new look, new attitude Rey Mysterio Jr. was now the companies King of the Ring! He spoke on the show following the PPV event about how he still had unfinished business, about how he still felt that even though he'd proven so much throughout his career- that his job was still unfinished until he held Pro Wrestling's top prize- the EBWF Championship. This week would be Rey's first in ring action since becoming the King of the Ring and it would be against a cocky new-comer to EBWF- the newly signed Seth Rollins. Mysterio would look to continue to show why he was one of the most talked about performers in Wrestling over the last few months.

The scene opened up in an extremely lavish condo. The place was completely trashed as Dominik Mysterio- son of Rey Mysterio Jr. walked in an already opened front door. He looked around in horror as his first instinct was that the place had been robbed. He quickly in panic pulled out his cell phone, but before he made a call to 911- he, almost as an afterthought, called out.

Dominik Mysterio: Dad?

Rey Mysterio Jr. : (Off screen) What?

Another loud smash as a picture frame hit the floor. Dominik made his way through a bunch of damaged things to get to another room in the condo. There stood his father, the new EBWF King of the Ring. Rey wore a baggy dri-fit hoodie that was black with baby blue writing that read 619 in a very sharp and catchy font. He had a matching black fitted hat on backwards and diamond earrings on both ears, as well as a platinum chain necklace of a crucifix. Rey punched the wall in his condo with a closed fist. He was pacing angrily around what looked like his bed room.

Dominik Mysterio : What's going on? What's the problem? What are you....

Rey had picked up a lamp and through it on the ground as well. He was visibly upset.

Rey Mysterio Jr. : What's the matter? What's the matter?! Nino- what's the matter is that I just won the King of the Ring.. the KING of the RING- that means I'm next Dominik.. it means I'm the next man to face the oh so great and wonderful Randy Orton.

Dominik Mysterio: Ah yeah- papi that's a good thing.

Rey Mysterio Jr. : It would be- if this company didn't just continue to try and mess with me! I'm booked for Warfare- and I just found out I'm the first match on the card. THE FIRST MATCH.. NUMERO UNO. It's crazy Dominik.. I'm the best wrestler in the history of the business. NOBODY can do what I can do.. NOBODY.. has done it for longer at this level. I just proved that even after all this time- I can still outperform and outclass ANY of the so called SUPERSTARS in this company. I'm the King of the Ring- I'm the NEXT EBWF Champion- and what do I get for it.. I get booked to open the god damn show against who? Seth Rollins? People think I've lost it. I ditched the mask.. and with it I ditched being an EBWF laughing stock.. SO WHY.. OH WHY.. are they trying to belittle my accomplishments but having me open the show on Monday. People aren't even going to be to their seats yet if they go somewhere for beers before the show, by the time I get through embarassing Seth Rollins. Which means I'm going to be winning in front of a half empty stadium.

Dominik Mysterio: Don't you think you're over-reacting some?

Rey Mysterio Jr. : NO! No I don't- because Dominik you're still young.. you don't understand what it's like to be jerked around by an entire wrestling company. You don't understand what it's like to be a legend in this business.. to innovate an entire division- to be the inspiration of so many that have adopted your style of performing. Only to be treated like a circus side show. You don't know what it's like to then TURN that on it's EAR and win one of the most prestigious tournaments in that same company, seemingly out of nowhere, and just when you think everything's going to get better- and FINALLY make sense.. they turn around and treat you like NONE of that just took place. Seth Rollins is brand new here.. and already he's going to go one on one with the NEXT EBWF CHAMPION.. to OPEN THE SHOW? I'm not overreacting Dom.. they wouldn't do this to Chris Jericho.. or The Miz.. or to RANDY ORTON.. or to any of the golden boys here.. and the fact that they are doing it to me makes no sense. I mean it's not even like it's a good worthy opponent.. it's bad enough where the match is.. but I'm going one on one with someone who is claiming to be a messiah.. a god.. it's blasphemy homie.. there's only one god above.. and it sure as hell isn't Seth Rollins.. there's only one Messiah.. and it sure as HELL isn't Seth Rollins.. this guy is a useless piece of greasy hair garbage.. and I'm going to humilate him to the point where he won't even be an option to open a show with again.. I'm going to put him through the suffering that the REAL messiah went through. I'm going to make a statement Dom.. louder and EVEN CLEARER than the one I just made by winning King of the Ring.. I am going to punish Seth Rollins and SHOW.. why I should NEVER be in a match EVER again that isn't the Main Event. I am a Main Eventer.. I've been a Main Eventer.. and I'm going to BE.. a FRIGGIN MAIN EVENTER.. and if I'm not in the Main Event.. than what I'm going to do is.. I'm going to ONE.. BY ONE.. INJURE everyone on the roster.. until there's only me left.. and I'll have a match against my god damn self in the Main Event.

Dominik Mysterio: Well if you were the only one left.. wouldn't that match with yourself.. technically be the first match too?

Rey glared at his son.

Rey Mysterio Jr. : Don't be fresh. Let's go eat.

Rey seemed to calm down in this moment as he put his arm around his son and the two left the room and the scene faded out.

The scene faded back in- to just Rey sitting with his elbows on his knees in a room. Just him in the camera. There was nothing on the walls behind him they were a bleak, plain, gray. Rey wore a white long sleeve shirt with red writing on it that read "No More Hiding" on it and he had a white hat with a Red 619 on backwards. As usual he had expensive platinum jewelery both in his ears and around his neck. Rey looked at the camera and had very little emotion.

Rey Mysterio Jr. : A king. A king is a very powerful position. A king makes decisions.. he is the ruler.. the leader. That is what I just showed every single person who watches our show that I am..when it comes to this company. I am a Ruler.. a LEADER.. but the one thing that I still DON'T DO is make decisions. Clearly.. I do NOT do that.. because this Monday Night- your newly crowned King.. will be OPENING a less than stellar line up- across from a completely unproven.. overconfident.. NOBODY.. named Seth Rollins. There is an age old saying.. recently coined by none other than Marshall Mathers.. "why be a King.. when you can be a god?" Well that.. THAT.. is exactly what Seth Rollins is claiming to be.. he's claiming to be a god.. he's claiming to be a being that is actually superior to all of his "disciples."

Rey paused when a slight smile came across his face.

Rey Mysterio Jr. : There's just so much wrong with all of that.. that I actually lost my train of thought as to what I wanted to pick apart first. Seth- do you even know what a god is? A god is SO great that comparing if it is better or worse than a normal being.. isn't even something that exists. So right away.. you are CLEARLY not a god- because not only will people be comparing you to me after our match on Monday.. they're ALSO going to be FULLY aware that you are in fact FAR INFERIOR to ME in EVERY way shape or form. The fact that we are all disciples or even peasants is also something that is a laugh riot. Seth.. not too long ago- you were on the unemployment line.. and now mostly because I'm upset that I'm not headlining this show.. but also because I just think it'll be a lot of fun to do to someone like you.. SO delusional.. SO undeservingly sure of himself.. I'm going to SEE TO IT.. that you are RIGHT back on that same unemployment line.. because the only time I want to hear about gods and Messiah's is on Sunday's at church my dude.

Rey looked troubled as he continued.

Rey Mysterio Jr. : The only time I want to hear someone talk about saving me.. or about disciples.. is on Sunday at Church.. I can't have this on my TV Screen.. I just can't.. so even if I can't make that DECISION.. that RULING.. as so many Kings do.. I'm going to handle this in a way that will leave those who DO make decisions.. powerless. Seth Rollins is not going to be able to open ANY show.. ANY TIME soon.. after I get done- tearing his body and his career apart all at the same time- Seth will be lucky if he's even well enough to sit up in bed at the hospital to watch me realize my DESTINY.. when I become the EBWF Champion. I'm going to make it clear to everyone on Monday that.. I am the MAN.. who is a SUPERIOR BEING.. I am the performer.. that comparing me to a normal being.. isn't even something that SHOULD EXIST.. I am going to make it clear.. that I AM the one who has peasants that should worship at my feet for just HOW MUCH I can do and HOW MUCH I've given to this business.. I am going to make it CRYSTAL CLEAR.. that I SIMPLY HAVE NO EQUAL.. "Why be a King.. when I can be a god?" Shit man..

Rey looked to the side away from the camera and a sinister smile started to form on his face.

Rey Mysterio Jr. : I'll just be both.

Rey got up in a huff which knocked the seat he was sitting over.. and the scene faded to static.
THE MIZ

EBWF World Champion (x7- Current) EBWF Intercontinental Champion (x3) EBWF Tag Team Champion (x2) EBWF PTG Champion (x2 ) EBWF Gateway Champion (1x)