The Real Women's Champion 009

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Becky Lynch

The Real Women's Champion 009

Post by Becky Lynch »

It was at the King of the Ring pay per view event that the Cerebral Lassassin also known as Becky Lynch participated in the finals of the Queen of the Ring tournament against the Ravishing Russian better known as Lana. Much to the surprise of the Cerebral Lassassin, the crowd in the arena, the people watching at home, and the commentators themselves, the Ravishing Russian showed that she had been training for in ring competition and it showed as the match progressed.

This came as a surprise to everyone as they only saw Lana as just a manager, but she managed to proved everyone wrong by managing to take the fight to Becky. The Ravishing Russian threw everything she had at the Cerebral Lassassin, but as hard as Lana tried, Becky was not to be denied. In the end, it was none other than Becky Lynch that walked away with the victory, thus becoming the Queen of the Ring for the second year in a row thus becoming only the third person to win the Queen of the Ring tournament two years in a row.

With her victory over Lana and her second Queen of the Ring tournament under her belt, the Cerebral Lassassin now sets her sights on SummerSlam and the EBWF Women’s Champion that she won at WrestleMania but had it stolen from her by Raquel Diaz. However, with the time between now and SummerSlam, there will be speedbumps along the way.

The first speedbump en route to the Biggest Party of the Summer comes in the form of the Demon Assassin, the Death Dealer better known as Rosemary. Rosemary is still looking to find her footing in EBWF while Becky is looking to continue displaying her dominance.

So, will Rosemary manage to pull off the upset and drop Becky with the Red Wedding? Or will The Cerebral Lassassin knock Rosemary’s head off with the Straight Fireball?
==========
Scene 1
Starring: Becky Lynch and Winter
Camera Status: OFF

It is early in the morning, about seven thirty to be exact, and the Cerebral Lassassin and the Satanic Diva are eating breakfast at a local diner near the Fiserv Forum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Becky is eating a vegetarian breakfast while Winter is eating steak and eggs.

“So, now you have emerged victorious from the Queen of the Ring tournament for the second year in a row, the third person to accomplish this feat in the entire history of the EBWF. In doing so, you have punched your ticket to a match for the title you won and had stolen from you. I ask, Rebecca, how are you feeling about this?” Winter says before taking a sip of her coffee.

“I shouldn’t have had to take part in that tournament, because I won at WrestleMania, and that bitch paid off the referee in order to ensure she’d leave with my belt. When I get my hands on her, before or at SummerSlam, I’m plannin’ on rippin’ her head off and shovin’ it up her arse where it belongs.” Becky says before taking a bite of her vegetarian breakfast burrito.

“Correct me if I’m wrong, but shoving Raquel’s head up her arse would be redundant, would it not? I mean, her head has been up her own arse for so long…” Winter says as she and Becky chuckle.

“While it’s true that Raquel’s head’s been up her arse fer the longest time, especially after what she pulled, I want to physically shove her head up her arse.”

“Yeah, but that happens at SummerSlam. What about tonight? You find yourself facing Rosemary. The Death Dealer. The Demon Assassin.”

“I’m plannin’ on doin’ the same thing to her. Not because she’s angered me, but because I’m sendin’ a message to Raquel. That message is that I’m comin’ to right the wrong, and that when the wrong is righted, she can go back to obscurity where she belongs. I’m sure the word’ll travel and she’ll come out with some dopey response to which I say that I’m a leadin’ lady in Hollywood. I’ve won awards fer my actin’. I’m a success outside of wrestlin’. What’s she got? Nothin’.”
Daffney: 1975-2021
Becky Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2020, 2021), Women's Last Survivor (2024), Best Actress (2021, 2022, 2023), Most Violent Scene in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Villain in a Film (2021, 2022), Best Antihero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Hero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023)
Allysin Kay Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2022)