Hardy's Next Victim

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
JeffHardy

Hardy's Next Victim

Post by JeffHardy »

ImageThe scene opens up to Jeff Hardy sitting on the black leather couch in Dr. Smith’s office. He is bored and does not want to be here. Beth and the girls are coming home today, Hardy can’t wait. Dr. Smith is just ending a phone call, Jeff waits patiently.

Dr. Smith: “Sorry about that Mr. Hardy, how have you been coping lately?”

Charismatic Enigma: “I have been ok. I had a pretty terrible nightmare. My wife came over and we talked, my family is moving back home”.

Dr. Smith: “Tell me about your nightmare.”

Hardy: “Well I was driving with my wife and kids in the car, I had been drinking. Lost control of the car and we crashed into a tree. I was the only survivor. The dream was so real, it was horrible.”

Dr. Smith: “What did you do immediately after the dream?”

Extreme Enigma:” I called Beth. She agreed to come over and talk. After we talked for a long time, she told me she and my daughters would come home! I am so happy.”

Dr. Smith: “How do you think you will handle this change? I realize having your family home makes you happy, but this can also cause some stressors. How will you handle these stressors?”

Hardy:”I don’t consider my family any kind of stress. I have been painting a lot, so that will help.”

Dr. Smith:”Okay, that is a good start. Just remember that you are doing so well with your recovery. I don’t want you to backslide. Keep taking it one day at a time. I think that you will do just fine. I think we are ok to end our session. I will see you next week.”

Rainbow Haired Warrior: “Thanks doc. See you next week.”

Jeff walks out of the office into the sunshine. The scene fades to black as Jeff drives away from the office.

Scene 2:
The scene opens up to Hardy sitting on his couch with his daughters, one on each side of him. Hardy has a huge smile on his face. The movie Frozen 2 is playing on the television. Beth walks into the room, she smiles at what she sees.

Beth: “Looks like you three are pretty comfortable. I need to go to the grocery store. Any suggestions for dinner?”

Charismatic Enigma:”Whatever you want to get, I’m easy to please.”

Beth: “Okay, I will be back soon. Love you all.”

Beth kisses her husband and daughters, and heads out the door. Jeff and the girls snuggle back onto the couch and continue to watch the movie. It doesn't take long for the three to fall asleep.

The camera pulls back as the three are sleeping, the scene fades to black.

Scene 3:
The scene opens up to Jeff sitting in the empty Target Center Arena. He is looking down towards the ring. There have been many positive changes in his life over the last few weeks. His drinking is under control, he is back into good physical shape, and his family is back home where they belong. Hardy wonders why he still has so much anger inside. Any normal person would not have any anger at all. Then it suddenly hits him. It has to do with his career. Hardy should be King of the Ring, that was robbed from him. His fans have turned against him. This is not acceptable, The Rainbow Haired Warrior is a legend in this business, his career speaks for himself! Why is he being disrespected?

Hardy puts his feet on the back of the seat, looks directly into the camera and begins to speak.

Jeff:”This week I face MVP. He is new to the company, but has had a pretty good career. None of that matters to me, his history, his future none of it matters. MVP is just an obstacle that I have to overcome.I will take him down and keep going. What kind of match is this anyway? This match is beneath me, I should be getting a match to go for the EBWFtitle. Doesn't anyone realize who the hell I am?

The Extreme Enigma brushes his hair out of his face and continues to speak.

The Rainbow Haired Warrior:”Seriously I am Jeff Freaking Hardy! Everyone knows my name. I have a reputation for being a daredevil, for being extreme, and for not giving a shit. MVP, I don’t even think you know what you are getting yourself into. I understand that you think you are tough, but that means nothing. I will stop at nothing to defeat you. You are not worthy of beating me.”

Hardy smirks and continues to speak.

Hardy: “I have been in this business for a long time and worked with many companies, I have a very storied career. With that being said you do not have even half of the experience that I do. When we face tonight on Warfare I will stop your EBWF career before it even starts. I am going to make an example out of you. I really don’t have any personal issues with you MVP, it just happens that you are the opponent that I was given, and I need to send a message to the higher ups in this company, and to each wrestler in this locker room that Jeff Hardy is a force to be reckoned with. I need everyone to know that I deserve to be a champion, and I will stop at nothing until that happens. You MVP will be my next victim. I hope you are prepared.”

Hardy gets up from his seat and walks towards the exit throwing up the middle finger as he goes.

The scene slowly fades to black as Hardy walks through the exit and is out of sight.