Rewrite the Records

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Ben M

Rewrite the Records

Post by Ben M »

The scene opened in Leva Bates’ library. She was sat behind her desk, scribbling furiously. When she noticed the camera, she put her pen down, looked up and began to speak.

Leva Bates: Taya Valkyrie. You might be feeling confident after what happened at Queen of the Ring… after all, the record books state that you have a victory over me. But let me remind you that I wasn’t pinned. Britt Baker was. So technically you beat her, not me. Tonight, there are no dentists. No demons. No gimmicks. It’s just you and me. So when I beat you, there will be no excuses. The record books will be rewritten, and our match will be marked as a turning point. The point where the Librarian kicks off a momentous winning streak, culminating in the glory she has been waiting so long for… the EBWF Women’s Championship. Becky, Raquel… I’ve got my eye on you both.

Leva shushed the camera man and signalled for him to leave, then went back to writing.