Ballin

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Ballin

Post by A.J »

The scene opens in a club,where we see a camera man walking around until he stops at door,on it reads VIP section.
The camera man opens the door and out comes a bouncer.

Bouncer:Sorry sir you are not allowed in here.

???:It's ok man let him in.

The bouncer stares at the camera man for a bit before moving aside allowing him in the room,In the room we see MVP sitting on a couch in a nice grey suit and a pair of sunglasses.

MVP:This Monday night,I kick off the greatest run in professional wrestling history as i go one on one with that crying alcoholic Jeff Hardy,Now I know Jeff Hardy wants everyone to believe that he is getting clean,but we all know that sooner or later he is gonna slip up and fall off the wagon again.

MVP smiled.

MVP:Jeff all everyone has been hearing is you crying and complaining about how you lost in the King Of The Ring,how you had nearly lost your family,and how the fans have turned on you.
Jeff you have to realize that no one cares about your problems except maybe your family,But Jeff you have failed everyone,You see the reason the fans turned on you is because you're a failure.

MVP chuckled.

MVP:Jeff the people you have failed the most is your wife and your kids,They realize that you are a failure,They realize that you are the most pathetic human being on this planet but the thing is Jeff they feel sympathy for you that is why they continue to be around you,But Jeff let's picture this potential scenario....

MVP took off his sunglasses.

MVP:Jeff you are driving down the road with your wife and two girls,you are wasted and little do you know that you are going too fast,you lose control of the car and then BAM you wake up to find that your car has hit a tree then you turn to find your wife and little girls dead... and then one day you visit their graves wondering how it all went wrong.

MVP shook his head.

MVP:Jeff you are a complete failure and this Monday night you will continue to fail when you lose to the biggest star in wrestling history, i will show the world why I am the most valuable player in the game.

MVP grinned.

MVP:One day Jeff if they find your body in a car after a wreck,I will pay a visit to your wife and kids.
I will tell your wife that she doesn't have worry about a failure anymore and when I look into the eyes of your girls I will tell them that they don't need to worry because I will be their new daddy.

MVP threw his hands up.

MVP:BALLIN.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan