There He Is

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
D.J

There He Is

Post by D.J »

Rey Mysterio Jr. was perhaps the most on fire superstar in the EBWF- he had a date set with Randy Orton for Summerslam- and had just won King of the Ring. Since Rey cut that iconic promo with Jim Ross where he shed his mask- and his old identity- Rey had not lost a match- and had defeated more than one former World Champion in the process. On Warfare he would team with another former EBWF World Champion and current Gateway Champion- The Miz- to face two other men who were both World Champions at one point- one of which was current EBWF Champion Randy Orton- The other was Edge. Together Rated RKO were the EBWF Tag Team Champions and had been for a year and a half. If Rey's winning streak would continue- he and his assigned partner would have to get along- and fast.

The scene opened up at a fairly empty bar and grill. The scene panned around as if it was looking for someone. Finally- the camera picked up on Rey Mysterio Jr. who was exiting the bathroom. He wore dark blue jeans and a baby blue tank top that read 619 in red letters. He had a matching fitted hat on backwards and a platinum crucifix chain around his neck. He sat at a bar stool and checked the expensive watch on his wrist. He rolled his eyes- as he turned to the bartender and motioned for another drink. The bartender brought Rey over another Henny and Coke and set it down in front of him. Rey had a quick sip of it, quickly putting it down as he noticed what he seemingly was waiting for at the front door. The camera panned to spot, The Miz who was entering the scene. Miz wore black slacks and a white button up. He took off the sunglasses he had on his face and clipped them to his shirt. Rey went to say something but Miz cut him off right away.

The Miz: REY! My man!

Rey looked annoyed.

Rey Mysterio Jr. : I'm not your man.. and you're late.. we said 6.

The Miz smiled

The Miz: I know but Alexis- just wouldn't sleep- and then Mickie was all like "if you leave me alone with her before she goes to bed.. she's going to become a reminder of that thing we USED to do.." and I'm pretty sure that means sex.. since you know .. that's how you make kids.. and so I had to hang until she finally knocked out.. but man I was excited that you called. What an honor it is to be having a beer with the KING of the RING.. and look at you man.. no mask.. you're adorable..

The Miz touched Rey's face.. Rey slapped it away.. Miz was clearly happy to be out of the house and definitely poking fun at Rey's new serious attitude.

Rey Mysterio Jr. : I called because we have a match on Warfare against Rated..

The Miz: I'm going to cut you off there sport.. one second.. hey Paul..

The bartender turned around and looked delighted to see Miz.

Paul The Bartender: Mikey! What's up man! How's the baby?!

The Miz: She's good.. she's good..

Paul The Bartender: Mickie let you out?

The Miz: Yes briefly.. I mean the King of the Ring.. invited me.. so like holy cow.. how could she not?!

You could feel the sarcasm as Miz flashed a shit eating grin. Rey looked more than frustrated. Rey stood up in a huff.

Rey Mysterio Jr. : You know what man? I'm out.. I'll win this thing myself.

The Miz relented.

The Miz: Alright alright.. sit down.. do you want a booster seat? Paul can we get him a booster seat? He's fussy again.

Rey looked like he was ready to knock Miz out.

The Miz: Relax man.. I'm joking.. you called me.. I'm assuming it's about the match.. sit.. let's talk.. Paul.. can I get a Bud Light tall please?

Paul smiled as he answered.

Paul The Bartender: You got it, boss.

Paul went to pour the drink as Miz folded his arms on the bar. Rey relunctantly sat back down.

Rey Mysterio Jr. : It's against my better judgement to not.. A.) Knock you out right now.. or B.) Just walk out of here. I don't know if you've had a chance to watch EBWF between changing dirty diapers, and watching Paw Patrol.. but since you've been gone.. I did something you NEVER have and that's become EBWF's King of the Ring. Which MEANS homie.. if you forgot.. that EVEN though you're the current Gateway Champion.. I will be getting a shot at becoming the EBWF Champion before you. Which means.. I WILL soon be the EBWF Champion.. which MEANS if you ever want to be the EBWF Champion again.. between day care and getting crushed peas spit onto your shirt.. you're going to have to go through me. So- you can make all your little jokes and be as sarcastic as you want to be.. but things have changed drastically in a very short amount of time..

The Miz hopped in as Paul put his beer down. Miz nodded in acknowldgement.

The Miz: You're right. Things have changed in a MINISCULE amount of time.. I mean it.. very LITTLE is the same as it was since I was last on TV. I recognize an extremely SMALL portion of the company right now.. it's more than a TINY bit different.

The Miz stopped and sipped his beer. Winking at Rey mid sip to make sure that Rey was hearing all of the buzz words to describe something small. Rey jumped in.

Rey Mysterio Jr. : We got Rated RKO on Monday.. and you're going to sit here and crack jokes like a 8 year old.

The Miz: I know you are.. but what am I?

The Miz smiled again.. Rey had had it.

Rey Mysterio Jr. : Are you going to help me win this match or not?

The Miz swallowed another sip of beer and held his hand up.

The Miz: In all seriousness Rey. It's cool that you've been on such a tear. It's good to see even. I'm just trying to rib you a little bit. You're taking things very serious lately.. and that's probably why you've been doing such great things in the ring.. but we're at a bar. Take a sip of your drink.. lighten up.

Rey again hesitant, but obliged and sipped his drink. The camera zoomed in on him.

Rey Mysterio Jr. : I just want to make sure that we were on the same page going into this match. I'm tired of being a push-over to guys like Orton or Edge.. and to be quite honest.. even you. If we're going to beat these guys on Monday- I'm not going to need daddy day care Miz.. I'm going to need- the step on someone's head while they're drowning Miz.. the win at all cost.. obsessed with victory.. pretty boy absolute BASTARD that is a 4 time EBWF Champion.. the guy who was the absolute DEVIL but got the job done seemingly EVERY big match he was ever in. I don't want Miz the DAD.. I want Miz the killer.. I want a Miz that looks like he's trying to show everyone that that vindictive.. downright slimeball.. who got results.. is still in there somewhere. Rated RKO do a lot of joking around.. and that's fine. Let them act like the over confident clowns that they are. I called you because I wanted to make sure that we talked.. so that it is US Miz who will have the last laugh.

The camera cut to The Miz who was reading the menu.

Rey Mysterio Jr. : Are you listening to me?

The Miz nodded while still reading. He responded in a low, distracted tone.

The Miz: I am.. I am.. I'm just really hungry. Paul.. can I get a BLT?

Paul The Bartender: Absolutely! Fries?

The Miz: Fries.

Paul The Bartender: Sure thing.

The Miz turned back to Rey.

The Miz: Rey look.. buddy.. pal.. I hear ya. I get it. You have this new image that you don't wanna screw up by losing a match to RKO. You're this new maskless.. bling bling sporting.. Rey Mysterio Jr. that is focused on doing nothing but wrestling and winning matches.. and hell maybe even the title in just a few SHORT weeks.

Rey started to stand..

The Miz: Last one.. I promise.

Rey sat back down.

Rey Mysterio Jr. : It better be.. just so many jokes.. for someone who's name barely means anything around here anymore..

The Miz smiled vanished. He got serious.. extremely fast.

The Miz: One thing I can tell you.. is that yes.. I've been away for a couple of months. I haven't been around as much as I'd like to be.. but if there's one thing I truly always care about in wrestling.. it's winning. I've done A LOT more of it than you in this company..and that's the understatement of the god damn year. SO even though you think you're King SHIT right now because you're on a nice roll. trust me, squirt, I've seen that happen more than a couple of times for more than a couple of guys over the years that I've been a mainstay around here. So do me a favor.. adjust your little depends.. and stop being such a baby about me poking a little bit of fun at you. I'm here to help you win..more than that.. I'm here to win FOR YOU.. WITHOUT YOU.. DESPITE YOU.. because even though you are acting like you invented the win at all costs menality and identity..just because you've won 4 matches in a row.. and want to act like you're this invincible force to be reckoned with.. I WAS that guy long before you ever managed to sign a deal here. I was the guy.. who did WHATEVER it took to WIN.. Like you said.. I am a 4 time EBWF Champion.. and whether I'm gone for 3 months or 3 years.. when I come back.. my name is ALWAYS going to fucking mean something.. and I'm ALWAYS going to be a threat.. and this is no different. I'm the EBWF Gateway Champion.. which means.. a clock is literally ticking until that 4 becomes a 5.. and I don't care whether you have it.. or whether Randy has it.. that WILL not do a damn thing to change that fact. Rey.. we are going to beat Rated RKO.. that I can promise you.. you'll have the best seat in the house.. and if you're a good little guy.. I might even tag you in. You flash in the pan.. middle life crisis having cock sucker.

Rey Mysterio smirked- he downed the rest of his drink in one sip.

Rey Mysterio Jr. : There he is. See you Monday.

Rey exited the bar. The Miz sat kind of dazed from what just had taken place. Was Rey a master manipulator. The Miz looked troubled.. until Paul the Bartender delivered the BLT.

The Miz: BLT.. wassup!?

The Miz smiled and took a huge bite of the BLT..it was clear it was the little things these days, that made him happy, he happily chewed as the scene faded to black.
THE MIZ

EBWF World Champion (x7- Current) EBWF Intercontinental Champion (x3) EBWF Tag Team Champion (x2) EBWF PTG Champion (x2 ) EBWF Gateway Champion (1x)