The Real Women's Champion 011 - Maybe I'm Losing It

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Becky Lynch

The Real Women's Champion 011 - Maybe I'm Losing It

Post by Becky Lynch »

With the previous week of the flagship show of the EBWF, Monday Night Warfare, in the history books, the Cerebral Lassassin added another check to the win column on her way to SummerSlam. Her last victim was none other than the Golden Goddess better known as Mandy Rose. With everything that Mandy Rose threw at Becky Lynch, or tried to throw at Becky Lynch, the Cerebral Lassassin kept coming. Becky came back faster and kept fighting harder until the time came for the Dis-Arm-Her. Like everyone else that has been locked in the hold, Mandy tapped out in order to save herself a hospital visit.

As the Cerebral Lassassin keeps rolling along toward SummerSlam, she finds herself on another stop. This next stop is the next episode of Monday Night Warfare that will emanate from the Vivint Arena in the most populous city as well as the capital city of Utah, Salt Lake City. The next person on the hit list of the Cerebral Lassassin is none other than Leva Bates.

The bad blood between Becky Lynch and Leva Bates goes back a few months, from the time that Leva and the hollow champion strong-armed that gutless coward Angelina Love into giving them what they wanted, to the time that Leva Bates attacked Becky Lynch from behind for no reason, and basically kissing the ass of Raquel Diaz.

The Lass Kicker and Leva Bates did face off in the Queen of the Ring tournament, and Becky Lynch ended up winning the match. Becky would go on to win the entire tournament for the second year in a row. While winning that triple threat match might have helped alleviate the deception by Leva back in May, it did nothing in the long run in terms of satisfying the lust of revenge.

Now comes another chance at revenge on the part of the Cerebral Lassassin. She had been waiting to get a piece of Leva Bates in a one on one situation ever since that cowardly assault three months prior. Becky had been chomping at the bits to get another piece of Leva. There are only two people that Becky has ever wanted to fight more than Leva: Raquel Diaz for stealing her title and Trish Stratus for screwing her out of the title at SummerSlam 2020.

For right now, the Cerebral Lassassin, the REAL Women’s Champion is focused on the coward that is Leva Bates with laser focused pinpoint accuracy, and now one has to wonder. Will Leva Bates manage to make her way past Becky Lynch in cowardly fashion as usual? Or Will The Cerebral Lassassin finally get vindication by ripping Leva’s arm out and beating her over the head with it?
==========
Scene 1: By Proxy
Starring: Becky Lynch and Winter
Camera Status: OFF

It is Monday afternoon and we are hours away from the next episode of Monday Night Warfare, the flagship show of EBWF, wherein the Cerebral Lassassin looks to finally get her hands on Leva Bates in a one on one match. However, knowing Becky Lynch and knowing how volatile she is, this will be nothing more than an Irish bar fight. Even worse considering what had transpired between Becky and Leva on Monday Night Warfare three months ago.

With the match upcoming, the Cerebral Lassassin and the Satanic Diva have been silent for the entire time, which is strange considering people would have heard a peep out of at least Winter by now. In private, the two just continue their silent ways, readying themselves for the upcoming match between Becky and Leva.

Time goes on an a peep has not been uttered from either the Lass Kicker or the Queen of Chaos. That is until Winter is the one to break the silence. “Is everything alright, Rebecca?”

Becky Lynch looks at her best friend, and for some reason, is seemingly in trance. Not a word is uttered from the two time Queen of the Ring.

“Rebecca?” The Satanic Diva calls out again and hears no response. It is as if the Cerebral Lassassin is in her own little world at the present time, like the lights are on but no one is home.

The way that the Lass Kicker is looking at her would make a normal person reach out for help and get as far away from Becky as possible, but with how the Satanic Diva is, it only furthers the attempts on the part of Winter to try to communicate with her.

“Rebecca?” The Queen of Chaos calls out once more as she moves closer to the Cerebral Lassassin and waves her hand in front of the face of her beloved Rebecca. Winter continues studying Becky’s face with a quizzical expression, and comes up with a solution. “The attack from Leva Bates and Raquel Diaz three months ago must have done something to her. All I can see via looking into her eyes is that she wishes to brutalize Leva, to make Leva suffer like Leva made her suffer. I need to take a closer look”

==========
Inside Becky’s Mind
==========

Within the depths of the mind of the Cerebral Lassassin, Becky Lynch is seen pulling out a straight razor from her boot. Duct taped to a chair is a woman made to look like Leva Bates, a lookalike of one half of the duo that cowardly assaulted her a few months ago.

The Leva lookalike looks like she has been beaten to hell and back. Once the Cerebral Lassassin pulls out the straight razor, Becky looks at her. “Have ya ever listened to the God that Failed by Metallica? Personally, it’s one of my favorites and it’s gonna be very fittin’ fer ya. Ya can pray to whatever of the five thousand gods that people have believed in since the invention of writin’ but none will come and save ya from what I’m plannin’ to do to ya.”

Becky starts headbanging to the song in question and sings along. “I see faith in yer eyes! Never ya hear the discouragin’ lies! I hear faith in yer cries! Broken is the promise, betrayal! The healin’ hand held back by the deepened nail! Follow the god that failed…” With that, The Cerebral Lassassin slices across the chest of the lookalike, who screams out in pain.

The screaming from the lookalike only escalates once Becky uses the razor to saw at her right ear. Becky stands up. “Was that as good fer ya as it was fer me?” The Cerebral Lassassin then talks into the severed ear. “Hey. What’s goin’ on?” Becky talks directly to the lookalike. “Ya hear that?” Becky laughs.

“You fucking psychopath!” The lookalike screams out while wincing in pain. This causes the Cerebral Lassassin to smirk.

“Ya want psychopath? I’ll show ya a fookin’ psychopath!” Becky says as she grabs a container of gasoline and splashes it all over the lookalike and the chair that she is attached to. The stinging from the gasoline in the wounds causes the lookalike to scream, and Becky delights in those screams.

“Ya wanna attack me from behind again, ya little coont?” The Cerebral Lassassin says while the lookalike screams in agony from the gasoline in her wounds. “This is how I deal with cowards.” Becky says in a cold tone as she strikes a match. Once the match ignites, the Lass Kicker uses it to ignite the rest of the book of matches.

“Yer gonna burn, bitch!” With that said, the Cerebral Lassassin throws the lit book of matches right onto the gasoline soaked body of the lookalike, causing immediate immolation, delighting in the screams as she burns like a funeral pyre.

==========
Back to reality
==========

“I understand now, Rebecca.” The Satanic Diva says right as the Lass Kicker snaps out of her trance.

The Cerebral Lassassin shakes her head, snapping out of the trance that she was in for the last several minutes. “Huh?” Becky blinks twice before looking at Winter. “Understand what?”

“Hmm?” The Queen of Chaos gazes at Becky, who has finally broken out of her trance.

“Understand what?” Becky asks with a raised eyebrow.

“So, it seems that her lust for revenge is causing homicidal thoughts. Very interesting.” Winter thinks to herself while looking at the Cerebral Lassassin.

“What do ya understand?” The Lass Kicker asks the Satanic Diva one more time. This time, Winter answers her.

“I understand how much this upcoming match with Leva Bates means to you, Rebecca. I understand the risks that you are willing to take in order to come out ahead against her. I understand what you wish to do to her after what she had done to you three months ago. You would love nothing more than to make her scream in agony, to torture her the way that I torture others for a living. Although the straight razor was a nice touch, I will have to remember that for torturing a soul of someone that hates sharp objects. I digress. You wish to make her pay in dividends for what she did to you, for what she did to aid the hollow champion three months ago in order to steal the championship. You wish to make Leva Bates suffer in the same way that I make souls suffer, and I cannot blame you one bit.”

“Nothin’ would make me happier than to beat Leva Bates into submission and to set her on fire fer what she did to me. The only people that I wanna do that to more than Leva are Trish Stratus and Raquel Diaz. Once I get through Leva tonight, I’m settin’ her ablaze just like I’ll do to Raquel at SummerSlam.”
Daffney: 1975-2021
Becky Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2020, 2021), Women's Last Survivor (2024), Best Actress (2021, 2022, 2023), Most Violent Scene in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Villain in a Film (2021, 2022), Best Antihero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023), Best Hero in a Film (2021, 2022, 2023)
Allysin Kay Achievements: Queen of the Ring (2022)