And New.....

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

And New.....

Post by A.J »

The scene opened with a news intro and a logo that read MNN,we then cut to a news set where we see Maven and Kane.
Maven was wearing a suit while Kane was in his ring gear.

Maven:Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the Maven News Network,I'm Maven and I am joined by Kane.

Kane sighed.

Maven: Now our big news story today is that Kane and I will be challenging Rated RKO for the EBWF Tag Team titles this Monday night on Warfare,
Now Randy Orton and Edge have been very successful as a Tag Team in the last 13 years and their current reign as Tag Team champions proves it. Their current reign has lasted over a year congratulations boys.

Maven clapped.

Maven:Unfortunately your reign will come to an end
Monday night because Kane and I plan on taking what's ours and there is nothing you can do about it.

Maven turned his head toward Kane to give him the chance to speak,Kane shook his head and spoke.

Kane:This Monday night Rated RKO you two will feel loss when you face us no matter how hard you try you can't stop the inevitable and you it is inevitable that you will lose the EBWF Tag Team titles.

Kane laughed as the camera cut.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan