I'm a Superstar, not a Diva

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Ben M

I'm a Superstar, not a Diva

Post by Ben M »

As the Summerslam pre-show was underway, the camera cut to the backstage area, where Britt Baker was standing with Leva Bates. Baker looked directly into the camera, and began to speak.

Britt Baker: Over the past couple of weeks, Leva Bates and I have set the EBWF women's division alight. Leva beat the wannabe Women's Champion, Becky Lynch, and Becky got so mad about it she got herself arrested. She might not even make it out of jail in time for her title match, but instead of doing the right thing and giving Leva the opportunity she deserves, this super-talented librarian isn't even booked on the show!

Baker and Bates shook their heads in unison, showing their disappointment.

Britt Baker: But don't worry, EBWF universe. You'll still get to see both members of B&B tonight. Leva will be in my corner as I take on... Eva Marie.

Baker sighed, and pulled an expression of disgust.

Britt Baker: There are two types of women in professional wrestling. First, there are women like Leva and me. Women who grew up watching wrestling, fell in love with it and worked our asses off to make our dream career a reality. Then, there are women like Eva Marie. Women who get offered a tryout because they have the right look, and sign lucrative contracts before they've even learned how to run the ropes. Eva Marie has been in the wrestling business longer than I have, and I'm still not sure she knows how to run the ropes. I'll throw her into them tonight just to check.

Leva laughed, which made Britt smirk.

Britt Baker: You might be a "Total Diva", Eva, but I'm a superstar. And tonight, I'm going to make sure everyone knows it. It will be a 123 for the DMD... and that's a guarantee.

Baker and Bates walked off as the camera cut back to the ringside area.