We're Back

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

We're Back

Post by A.J »

It was almost time for another episode of Warfare and we see Matt Striker backstage with The Dudley Boyz.

Matt Striker:Bubba Ray and D-Von tonight you two make your return,My first question is how does it feel to be back?

Both Dudleys smiled.

Bubba Ray Dudley: It feels absolutely amazing to be back in EBWF,You know we've been in a lot of places over the years but I can honestly say that EBWF is the greatest wrestling company in the world.

D-Von Dudley: Yeah EBWF is the best in the world and it has the best fanbase in the world and we can't wait to go out there tonight in front of those fans and prove that we still got it.

Striker nodded.

Matt Striker:Why have you two returned?

Bubba chuckled.

Bubba Ray Dudley:Simple,We've returned to win the Tag Team titles once again and prove that we are the greatest tag team in professional wrestling and cement our legacy.

Matt Striker:Well tonight you two take on Cameron Grimes and Tommaso Ciampa,What are your thoughts on them?

It was now D-Von's turn to speak.

D-Von Dudley:Our thoughts are this. Grimes and Ciampa maybe tough but their record isn't very good and it will continue to be bad tonight.

D-Von looked at the camera.

D-Von Dudley: Boys tonight you will step into the ring with the greatest tag team in not only EBWF history but wrestling history and you will feel our wrath. Remember the three Dudley commandments
Thou shall not steal,Thou shall not kill,and Thou shall not FUCK WITH THE DUDLEYS.
OH MY BROTHER TESTIFY.

The Dudleys starred at the camera as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan