Sunset

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Cory

Sunset

Post by Cory »

Renee Young, being followed by EBWF's senior cameraman Drew, made her way to the locker room area where she found the door labeled "Rated RKO". She knocked politely on the door, her microphone gripped with both hands. The door opened and Randy's head popped out, he peered down at her.

Randy Orton: Renee, what is going on around here?

Randy fully opened the door and stepped out, peering right and left down the hallway before looking back down at her.

Randy Orton: Am I being punked, or whatever?

Renee Young: I, um... what?

Randy sighed.

Randy Orton: Stone Cold Steve Austin is jerking the curtain for Warfare tonight. Also, I just saw the Dudley Boyz wandering around in the back. What is this, 1997? Is Wes going to make Crystal Pepsi come back next? Or Pogs?

Renee Young: I've...got nothing Randy.

He shook his head.

Randy Orton: Oh right, you're here for me. One sec.

Randy smirked and dipped back into the locker room, coming back with the EBWF World Championship around his shoulder.

Randy Orton: Now I'm ready for an interview.

Renee smirked and shook her head.

Renee Young: Randy you must be feeling pretty confident tonight after your victory against Rey Mysterio at Summerslam. Do you think that's going to carry into your match tonight against Bobby Lashley?

Randy Orton: First off, you know me better than that. I have never doubted myself for one millisecond in my life. Whether I'm on a losing skid or I'm World Champion, I know I'm the best this company has to offer. I've always been better than Rey Mysterio. I've always been better than the Rock. And I'm damn sure better than Bobby Lashley.

Renee Young: Considering how Summerslam went down, are you concerned at all about involvement from Paul Heyman or The Fiend?

Randy's disposition soured. He flexed his jaw.

Randy Orton: Nothing is going to stop me from planting Bobby Lashley in the middle of the ring with an R...K...O. But once that's done, you can bet that ol' Randy is going hunting for freaks. And I don't care which one I find first, Paul or the demon clown. When I find them, I'm going to hurt them badly.

Renee Young: Is that because you suspect they are the ones that attacked Edge at Summerslam?

Randy Orton: I'm not an idiot, Renee. I know for a fact that's what went down. Nobody, not even AJ Styles or Rey Mysterio, has the nuts to mess with Rated RKO. The only person stupid enough to do that is Paul Heyman and his attack dog. But I digress, Renee. We're talking about Bobby Lashley here. A guy that despite being 260 lbs of pure muscle and zero body fat, still looks like he hits people with pillows on his hands. Seriously Renee, he's the softest body builder I have ever seen in my life, AND HE EVEN DID MMA!

Randy threw his hands up, exasperated.

Randy Orton: How is that even possible?

Renee Young: Still though, he is a talented pro wrestler and could surprise you.

Randy Orton: That's the difference between me and someone else. Let's take my match with Rey for example. Rey had a plan going into that match. And to borrow the famous Mike Tyson-ism: Everyone has a plan until you get punched in the mouth. Rey got punched in the mouth and he didn't know how to adapt. That's what I do. I come from angles you're note expecting. I change my strategy up every night. Bobby Lashley strikes me as the kind of guy that has a plan... until he gets punched in the mouth. And I'm going to show that tonight when introduce him to the three most destructive letters...

Randy thought about that for a moment.

Randy Orton: Nope, still sucks. Bobby Lashley's going to catch an RKO before he knows that the match started. Enjoy your free match with the World Champion at Warfare, folks. It's going to be fun. Brief... but fun.

He smirked and nodded at Renee before going back into the locker room and closing the door behind him. Renee smiled to the camera as the EBWF logo flashed and the scene faded.