Snake in the grass

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Snake in the grass

Post by A.J »

Backstage we see Bobby Lashley in his locker room sitting in a chair with his head down.

Bobby Lashley:My EBWF return hasn't exactly gone the way I wanted,I lost at Wrestlemania,I lost in the King Of The Ring tournament,and last month I lost to a guy who's not even here anymore,But that all changes tonight.

Lashley looked up.

Bobby Lashley: Tonight I go one on one with the EBWF World Champion Randy Orton,Randy you have proven that you are one of the best professional wrestlers in EBWF and you have so many accomplishments,Longest reigning Gateway Champion,Soon to be Longest reigning Tag Team Champion,And Longest reigning World Heavyweight Champion.

Lashley stood up.

Bobby Lashley:Beating you tonight Randy gets me a legitimate claim to a shot at the World Title and I'm not gonna let that slip through my fingers.
Randy i know that your gonna sit back and talk about how this match is beneath you and complan about wrestling on Warfare,But that is gonna be your downfall because you're not gonna try as hard and I will take advantage and catch you off guard.

Lashley smirked.

Bobby Lashley:It's been a chaotic few weeks for you hasn't it Randy. At Summerslam your buddy Edge was taken out and now you have The Miz watching you very closely,Must be stressful and hard to focus but don't worry maybe after I beat you tonight you will focus on the task at hand.

Lashley was about to speak again when he heard someone enter the room.

MVP:Bobby my friend what's up.

Lashley smiled.

Bobby Lashley:Whats up MVP.

MVP chuckled.

MVP:Not much just enjoying the life of an international superstar but listen i came to talk to you about something,You know you're a tremendous athlete Bobby one of the best but lately you haven't been in form.

Lashley sighed.

Bobby Lashley:Your right,What's your point though.

MVP grinned.

MVP:The point is I want to help you man,I want to help you get back in form to get to the top and I want to get there as well so I suggest we team up and have each others back.

Lashley thought about it.

Bobby Lashley:You always have a way with words,Deal.

The two shook hands.

MVP:Now tonight you got Randy Orton the World Champion and a snake in the grass,He might try to use any trick he can to beat you Bobby so if you need any help tonight I'll be there.
You can count on good ol Montel Vontavious Porter.

Lashley chuckled.

Bobby Lashley:Alright MVP I'll count on you,don't let me down.

MVP laughed.

MVP:Man you know I won't let you down,See you later All-Mighty.

MVP walked off and Lashley smiled as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan