The Boyz Are Back

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Billy

The Boyz Are Back

Post by Billy »

Austin Gunn was sitting at a silver table outside the Tim Hortons on Fraser Street. He had a tray of various donuts in all different stages of consumption. He held a jelly filled donut in his hand, the filling spilling down the side. He let out a sigh as he savored the flavor of the warm donut. Colten pulled one of the empty two chairs back and laid down a tray of his own. A single chocolate glazed donut lay at the center of the tray. Austin's eyebrows arched.

==\\ AUSTIN GUNN //==
One donut?

==\\ COLTEN GUNN //==
Yep! You don't need to try everything when you've already found perfection.

==\\ AUSTIN GUNN //==
Perfection? I doubt it. Sometimes the classics need to be updated.

Austin picked up a donut covered in maple frosting and bacon bits.

==\\ AUSTIN GUNN //==
Do you think they had donuts like this when dad was touring? Hell no! You have to update. Shake off the old dust and try something new.

==\\ COLTEN GUNN //==
But the plain donut with chocolate frosting. It's tried and true. Everyone loves it!

==\\ AUSTIN GUNN //==
Stale!

Austin pushed the donut toward his brother, urging him to take a bite from the side he hadn't already chewed on. Colten shook his head.

==\\ AUSTIN GUNN //==
I get it, you want something safe. I promise you're going to love this!

Colten took the donut and looked at it with trepidation.

==\\ COLTEN GUNN //==
I don't know how I let you talk me into these things!

==\\ AUSTIN GUNN //==
It's what brothers do.

Colten took a bite of the donut. His eyes opened wide as he stared down at the bacon crumbles. He took another bite before chewing the first. Austin chuckled.

==\\ AUSTIN GUNN //==
Newer is better.

Colten murmured in agreement while nodding. In a jarring action Austin snapped around and pulled the camera in close. The sudden change in tone mirrored the change in his expression. His smile widened.

==\\ AUSTIN GUNN //==
NEWER IS BETTER. That's why the Gunn Club is walking into Warfare and stomping a mudhole in the Dudley Boyz. And yes, I know that mudhole thing is Austin's but I learned a thing or two tussling with him last week. I learned that I'm letting my fun loving attitude get in the way of being the best I can be. I learned that there's a time and a place for jokes and it's here and now. When I get to that ring, I'm going to be deadly serious.

Austin laughed.

==\\ AUSTIN GUNN //==
Sorry, I can't even keep a straight face. D-Von and Bubba. I don't need to be serious. No one took you serious six decades ago in your prime, why would anyone start now? I mean, you're being recruited by the Retirement Coalition. That should tell you everything you need to know about your career trajectory in the EBWF. When dear old dad heard murmurs backstage that Alexa was eyeing him for her crew, he jumped on the first flight out of here. I've asked him to come back and watch several times and he's constantly said no. That's how you should feel about that invitation. It's a sign that you've got nothing left. Dad's going to kill me. It's a sign that no one respects the things you've done in your career. Notice that Jericho hasn't been invited. HE'S STILL GOT IT. Notice that Steve Austin hasn't been invited. Well, he's a different story for a different day. Austin, the battle of the Austins isn't over yet. But D-Von, Bubba. The Gunn Club has its sights set on you. We're aiming for the top of the tag division. We're locked. We're loaded. We're gunning for your heads.

Colten choked down the two bites of donut.

==\\ COLTEN GUNN //==
Oh my brother, TESTIFY!

Austin and Colten laughed. Austin took another donut and shoved in his mouth while winking at the camera.
Shaul Guerrero
*EBWF Women's Champion (x2)*
*2019 & 2021 Women's Royal Rumble Winner*
--------------------------
Aiden English
*EBWF World Champion (x3), Gateway Champion, Breakout Champion (x2)*
*2019 King of the Ring and Royal Rumble Winner*