Best of Luck

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
Ian B

Best of Luck

Post by Ian B »

Tomasso Ciampa is sat backstage in his wrestling gear. He has a towel over his head which he allows to drop to around his neck, draping over shoulders. Ciampa addresses the camera.

Ciampa: I didn't find what happened last week funny in the slightest. Bubba. D'Von. Fair is fair you caught me off guard. If my jackass of a partner had his head in the game instead of up his ass it wouldn't have happened in the first place. I felt what you did to me for days. Kudos. I've been picking splinters out of my finely chiselled physique for days. Do you have any what that feels like? Who am I kidding? You "boys" have no clue. You've not been in shape since the late nineties. Which brings me very nicely onto my second topic. Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Ciampa shakes his head

Ciampa: People say Steve is past it. I disagree, Austin did some of his best work in the last couple of years - as commissioner.

Ciampa exhales loudly.

Ciampa: I looked up to you for years Steve, I idolised you. But you know what they say about meeting your idols? Believe me when I tell you this Austin, when I... do what I do best, when I reintroduce you to your old friend pain - its more than business for me. This time it is gonna be my pleasure to defeat my Idol. Then do you know what I'm gonna do?

Ciampa mockingly rocks his head

Ciampa: I'm gonna move on and leave you behind me where you belong. Daddy Ciampa has other fish to fry, bigger fish. But for tonight Stone Cold, you have my full attention.

Ciampa stands and pats himself on the back

Ciampa: Best of luck