Friendship

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Friendship

Post by A.J »

Scene 1
-Off Camera-

It was the night before Warfare and the event would take place in Vancouver British Columbia which was apart of Canada.
Jay Reso would be featured in the shows main event taking on his former best friend Adam Copeland. Right now Jay was driving to a hotel with his friend Alexis Kaufman or Lexi for short.

Lexi Kaufman:Big night tomorrow huh?

Jay Reso:Yep

Lexi chuckled at Jay's nonchalant answer.

Lexi Kaufman:Are you at all nervous about the fact that your working with Adam?

Jay Reso:Why should I be? Adam's not the type to take liberties in the ring,Tomorrow will be business as usual.

Lexi sighed.

Lexi Kaufman:I'm just worried that-

Before Lexi could continue Jay interrupted.

Jay Reso:Look me and Adams friendship didn't end in this horrible,violent way like people on the internet think,We just had issues that we weren't able to work out and we just stopped talking.

Lexi Kaufman:Issues like Trish and Randy?

Jay sighed.

Jay Reso:Yeah the Trish issue was the fact that we both wanted her and The Randy issue was the fact that we were both assholes who could never get along. But despite all of our problems I would jump at the chance to work things out with Adam.
Tomorrow I'm gonna go in there with him and try to put on the best match possible.

Lexi nodded.

Lexi Kaufman:Okay.

There was a moment of silence before Jay smiled.

Jay Reso:There's a Starbucks around here if-

Lexi interrupted with enthusiasm.

Lexi Kaufman:YES.

Jay laughed.

Jay Reso:How did I know.

Scene 2
-On Camera-

Backstage at Warfare in the Coalition locker room we see The Breakout Champion Christian Cage wearing a canadian themed jumpsuit.

Christian Cage:Edge,Adam Copeland,Adam Impact,Sexton Hardcastle. There's alot of names you've gone by but the one thing that has stayed the same is your grit Adam.
You know after the beating you took at Summerslam I thought that your career was over,But you will return tonight to face The Instant Classic Christian Cage.

Christian shook his head.

Christian Cage:You know I've heard my name being thrown around as your possible attacker but I can tell you for a fact that it wasn't me,You see before you were attacked you came down to ringside during Alexa's match with Trish to punch me right in the face and after the match I had to hurry backstage to get ready for my match with Samoa Joe which was happening right after that,Got that so far good because after my match was when you were found beaten and bloody so tell me how could I have attacked you when I was in the ring,I am completely innocent and besides we all know it was Bray Wyatt that did it,I mean we all saw Paul Heyman snooping around after you were taken away in an ambulance with a goofy ass smile on his face.

Christian sighed.

Christian Cage:But enough about that let's talk about me and you Adam I mean we had been friends for a long time in fact I still remember when we first met,It was in sixth grade and I had just moved to Orangeville,I had become popular because I had acquired a ninja star and I decided to sell it and you were the highest bidder out of everyone so we decided to hang out and through our conversations we discovered that we both liked Pro Wrestling and our friendship was born.

Christian shook his head.

Christian Cage:You know I wish that I can stand here and say that our friendship is still going strong but it isn't Adam and we both know why but you see it's like this I am better than you,I mean look at our accolades you are a two time EBWF World Champion while I am an eight time EBWF World Champion and current EBWF Breakout Champion.

Christian reached down and picked up the Breakout Championship and placed it over his shoulder.

Christian Cage:Edge tonight your return is getting spoiled by your superior when i beat you which will truly reek of awesomeness and while you lick your wounds i will move on to bigger and better things BECAUSE THAT'S....HOW I ROLL.

Christian smiled at the camera as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan