Never relevant

This is where you post your RPs for Warfare, Pay Per Views, and for character development! The deadline for RPs for the current card will be posted in a countdown timer at the top of the forum.
A.J

Never relevant

Post by A.J »

It was two days before Warfare and we see The Dudley Boyz at a workshop,D-Von was working on something.

Bubba Ray Dudley:Are you almost done yet?

D-Von turned his head to look at his partner.

D-Von Dudley:Look man this stuff takes time you know that,How about you tell The Gunn Club what we're going to do to them.

D-Von turned his head back around to continue his work while Bubba looked at the camera.

Bubba Ray Dudley:Gunn Club first things first congratulations,Congratulations because this Monday night you two will become relevant,something you have never been in your entire careers because you two will go up against the greatest tag team in wrestling history. You two boys are going to fall like the irrelevant toolbags that you are.

Bubba chuckled.

Bubba Ray Dudley:We saw your little video where you ate donuts and talked a bunch of crap about how we are irrelevant? Bitch we have been the most relevant duo in the last 24 years and as we established you have never been relevant.

Bubba reached over and picked up a Coalition shirt.

Bubba Ray Dudley:You two also talked about how we have been offered to join The Coalition and to let everyone know we still haven't decided if we're joining or not but Gunns wither we're or not we're joining how is it any of your fucking business,You two should worry about what we are gonna do to you,You see twenty-one years ago we put your dad on the shelf for nine months and he was never the same so I want you to think about that.

D-Von turned to face the camera.

D-Von Dudley:Gunns Monday night you will feel our wrath just like Grimes and Ciampa did last week and you cannot escape because we have something special for you two.

The Dudleys grabbed two tables with Austin and Coltins names on each one.

Bubba Ray Dudley:Good Luuuuckkkk.

D-Von Dudley:OH MY BROTHER TESTIFYYYYYYYY.

The Dudleys laughed as the scene faded to black.

"If you don't pay attention to me,I'm going to make you pay attention to me. I've always been that way."
- Alexa Bliss

"Watch Me"
-Liv Morgan